Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Word around town is that C Wood was thugging, and DVing which is why Pels didn't keep him

960x0.jpg

Chill out Silverfoxxnews

Nah, we cool on that
What’s the alternative? Middling team for years when you actually have a top 30 player? Either trade him for a top 10 player or just sell him off and get more assets

think about how you are a lotto team WITH lavine and lauri, and Carter

who’s the 2nd best player on the team? Lol no real pecking order

you traded butler for years of mediocrity and unfulfilled potential

Do better

MJ fooled yall

the bulls are a horrible franchise that lucked into the best player ever. It’s why they haven’t done anything since he left except miss the playoffs or lose in the first two rounds

there’s one conf appearance in 22 years

this is who y’all are

He just has an ulterior motive to want the Bulls to trade with the Rockets, this nigga not slick
The funny thing is, this has nothing to do with wall

It’s me canvassing the league for potential trade partners for Harden and the bulls makes the most sense to me to check 3 boxes

-A competitive team for houston
-A competitive team for chicago
-Bulls still being okay roster wise after consolidating multiple players for one

You don’t get to tell me what’s good for the bulls because you clearly don’t know you haven’t seen any success for years

Chicago doesn’t get good free agents (lol)

and the young players you have suck at being developed

why wouldn’t you give some of them up for a top 10 player?

Don’t you wanna actually watch your team in the playoffs? Or have you gotten used to watching other teams? Smarten up this the last time ima tell you. I was already right about coby don’t make me right again when I see you upset at Bulls players a month for now because you got a 3-11 record

Chicago doesn’t get good free agents (lol)

and the young players you have suck at being developed

why wouldn’t you give some of them up for a top 10 player?

Don’t you wanna actually watch your team in the playoffs? Or have you gotten used to watching other teams? Smarten up this the last time ima tell you. I was already right about coby don’t make me right again when I see you upset at Bulls players a month for now because you got a 3-11 record
Are you done?

But our franchise legacy will always be greater than Miami's

ahh falling back on things from over two decades ago in a discussion about harden in 2020....

Bulls have 6 rings since 1966 (all through the 90s)
Heat have 3 rings since 1988

I need you to stop acting like the bulls are this powerhouse that can never be caught up to

Micheal Jordan’s dominance is surrounded by 50 years of SHIT combined

Last edited:
ahh falling back on things from over two decades ago in a discussion about harden in 2020....

Bulls have 6 rings since 1966 (all through the 90s)
Heat have 3 rings since 1988

I need you to stop acting like the bulls are this powerhouse that can never be caught up to

Micheal Jordan’s dominance is surrounded by 50 years of losing combined
You got some catching up to do, Jimmy Butler ain't leading you to the promised land

Back