Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Goated cause it wasnt the Knicks.

Props to the rockets for being able to flip russ for a 1st rounder.

And if John Wall gets back to form somehow, hes russell westbrook with better defense. I dont see Wall being back to his pre injury self, but theres def upside for the rockets with this trade.
idk about better defense but better decision making..i just don't know if john gonna wanna watch james dribble.. him and beal got into it about sharing the ball.. it'll be interesting to see

Goated cause it wasnt the Knicks.

Props to the rockets for being able to flip russ for a 1st rounder.

And if John Wall gets back to form somehow, hes russell westbrook with better defense. I dont see Wall being back to his pre injury self, but theres def upside for the rockets with this trade.

He’s not Russ with better defense.

He’s Russ Lite.

Wall back to his pre injury form is better than westbrook is now.

Wall probably never gets back to that.

The rockets win the trade just by getting a pick for Russel with that contract.

Wall contract is just as bad, but atleast they get back a pick for it.

Rockets won imo.

Wall back to his pre injury form is better than westbrook is now.

Wall probably never gets back to that.

The rockets win the trade just by getting a pick for Russel with that contract.

Wall contract is just as bad, but atleast they get back a pick for it.

Rockets won imo.
rockets don't win shit if wall ain't available to play lol.

rockets don't win shit if wall ain't available to play lol.

And rockets was winning with Russ available to play?

I barely give the rockets props. The russ vs wall exchange is a wash to me. But the fact they got a pick out of it, they won

And rockets was winning with Russ available to play?

I barely give the rockets props. The russ vs wall exchange is a wash to me. But the fact they got a pick out of it, they won
rockets were lethal before the season got postponed and russ got corona..he wasn't the same player at all that he was during the course of the season.. im not saying it's not a good trade but it's really too early to tell..john wall doesn't really seem like an answer.. at least not a reliable one but we'll see.

Back