Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Lmao. Hope not.

Im hoping he comes off the bench and then 20-25 games in, Randle gets traded and Obi starts
Yeah but I can see y’all trying to develop him by throwing him into the fire so you can see if it can work with Randle for sure

He said opening night so I was only thinking about that first game

He might be bench status for the majority of the season

Gonna be a tough year for first and second year players with no summer league and such a long layover.

For 2nd year players though, we gonna see who really got heart. Some of them gonna come back and its gonna be clear to see that they was in the gym working. Others gonna come back rusty as fuck.

Big ?‘s In Houston

Goated cause it wasnt the Knicks.

Props to the rockets for being able to flip russ for a 1st rounder.

And if John Wall gets back to form somehow, hes russell westbrook with better defense. I dont see Wall being back to his pre injury self, but theres def upside for the rockets with this trade.

Goated cause it wasnt the Knicks.

Props to the rockets for being able to flip russ for a 1st rounder.

And if John Wall gets back to form somehow, hes russell westbrook with better defense. I dont see Wall being back to his pre injury self, but theres def upside for the rockets with this trade.

Lol not happening. Wall never took care of himself now he's older. Even if he dedicated his whole 9ff season to shut up his haters it never works out for those athletes who didn't dedicate to their workouts and staying in shape when younger.

More injuries start to creep

Back