Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

RJ Barrett vs Tyler Herro was a Twitter conversation last season

so much for that

Miami could use a Frank Ntilikina and Kevin Knox

Just realizing this is beta's burner account so he can live out his Knicks fan fantasy. Disgusting.

Zion should be the first option every time down the court, so explosive, too physical

Can’t let Duncan Robinson get off on you. Manz can’t even dribble smh

People forget this game 26 for this dude because he hyped up. But I'm excited to see him in 2 months hopefully with goof health. Dude is still a baby.

Word but his defense aint something he can fix in 2 months.

This aint me hating or joking on Zion. Just a real criticism.

Dude was on the wrong side of the court on defense a handful of times that first half. Its one thing to be bad on defense and get beat cause you inexperienced. Its another thing to be as out of place as Zion be.

This might be a 2-3 year fix.

Zion, gotta be more aware because of the position he play, they're bouncing him back and forth from the 3 to the 5 depending on lineups and I think he space out on that. Some ball watching shit too

Word but his defense aint something he can fix in 2 months.

This aint me hating or joking on Zion. Just a real criticism.

Dude was on the wrong side of the court on defense a handful of times that first half. Its one thing to be bad on defense and get beat cause you inexperienced. Its another thing to be as out of place as Zion be.

This might be a 2-3 year fix.
I'm fine with that bro. Have weird ass sports writers calling him a bust 25 games in lol. Folks be skipping the mental aspect of the game. Like dude wasn't on bursts restrictions last year, of course he about to play conservative for like 12 games before he feels comfortable and assured that he is good.

Btw the Heat is a really good fucking team.

Back