Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

No games tonight. A lot from yesterday. What was y’all biggest surprises from last night?

Oladipo had a nice efficient game offensively....22 points on 9/14 shooting, 2/5 from 3, 4boards, 4 assists in 28 minutes

The Spurs actually embraced small ball, started Aldridge at center and brought Jakob Poeltl off the bench

Pelicans defense looked pretty good

Pistons made a terrible decision taking Killian Hayes over Haliburton...Josh Jackson had a really good game for the Detroit and was actually on the court for them in crunch time

Although he had a really solid preseason I was shocked to see Isaac Okoro get placed in the starting line up right out the gate. From what I saw I completely understand why we took him over Toppin and also why the Knicks were hoping Okoro would fall. His defensive mentality and basketball iq is very mature for a 1-and-done. Reminds me of more athletic Jimmy Butler a little bit.

Other takeaways:
Collin Sexton is a top 10 pure scorer in the league right now.
Everything I’ve heard about Darius Garland is starting to show on the court.

#NoKevinLove
#NoKevinPorterJr.

Is Anthony Edwards mentally delayed? He seems a bit off in every interview I've heard from him.

I don’t see a problem. Yes he’s not as “polished” or “articulate” as some of these other kids but he seems genuine and easy going. I just see a kid having fun and shooting the shit. He’ll soon learn that you can’t allow yourself to be that way around the snake ass media tho. I think he’s already gotten some backlash for a comment he made about loving football more then hoop in the pre draft process. He even alluded to it in this clip saying who ever paying the most or something like that haha. Can’t be mad at him for being honest even if it is slightly facetious

Back