Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I think Graham is a free agent and the pg market has a lot of variety this summer. I think he's gonna take a L money wise.

Last year he would have fucking ate but, cp3, lowry, Conley, smurda, lonzo, Schroder (probably took the biggest L turning down 80 mil extension) dinwiddie looking to eat. And I'd pay any of them before Graham.

Then you still got cheaper but steadier options like nunn, rose, dragic, McConnell as free agents too.

Will be interesting to see who gets left in the cold or in bet on themselves situations.
Oh yeah he def not gonna get a solid payday and the hornets should just let him walk. Rozier and melo make it so hornets are solid at the guard rotation they could just use like a vet PG in case of injury

but yeah the hornets are coming 🐝 🐝

Oh yeah he def not gonna get a solid payday and the hornets should just let him walk. Rozier and melo make it so hornets are solid at the guard rotation they could just use like a vet PG in case of injury

but yeah the hornets are coming 🐝 🐝

Yup. And malik monk and lamelo were killing together.

I'd try and grab rose, McConnell, Caruso or maybe patty mills if I were the Hornets. Gonna be an important summer for them.

Yup. And malik monk and lamelo were killing together.

I'd try and grab rose, McConnell, Caruso or maybe patty mills if I were the Hornets. Gonna be an important summer for them.
I was thinking McConnell myself

His D would be something they are missing a bit

I really want them to trade pj Washington and change for Myles Turner so they can take off

I'd try and grab Caruso if I were the Hornets.
tenor.gif

My boy Alex wants to smoke his weed in peace, he is staying in LA.

I was thinking McConnell myself

His D would be something they are missing a bit

I really want them to trade pj Washington and change for Myles Turner so they can take off

They can play together. Pj washington is aight they just need to figure out how to use him properly and find a 5 that isn't completely useless on the low block. I fuck with the Hornets pieces. They just need to add without giving shit up this summer.

And a new coach lol.

They can play together. Pj washington is aight they just need to figure out how to use him properly and find a 5 that isn't completely useless on the low block. I fuck with the Hornets pieces. They just need to add without giving shit up this summer.

And a new coach lol.
What’s wrong with borrego? I know they was trying to fire him for not starting melo like dummies but he doesn’t deserve to be fired.

the hornets need a C bad and I think a 3 and D center like Turner who can stretch the floor and protect the rim very well is worth parting with pj Washington who Isnt special at all imo

What’s wrong with borrego? I know they was trying to fire him for not starting melo like dummies but he doesn’t deserve to be fired.

the hornets need a C bad and I think a 3 and D center like Turner who can stretch the floor and protect the rim very well is worth parting with pj Washington who Isnt special at all imo

They play hard but I just don't see him moving the needle for them at that next level in the playoffs. But I'm just talking. I don't know his x's and o's. I get Dwayne casey vibes tho.

They play hard but I just don't see him moving the needle for them at that next level in the playoffs. But I'm just talking. I don't know his x's and o's. I get Dwayne casey vibes tho.
Yeah but Casey atleast got the raps to the ECF

hornets don’t need to win like that in the playoffs just establish themselves as a consistent postseason team with maybe a 2nd round ceiling with depending on the matchup might get lucky and break through to the ECF in the near future

Yeah but Casey atleast got the raps to the ECF

hornets don’t need to win like that in the playoffs just establish themselves as a consistent postseason team with maybe a 2nd round ceiling with depending on the matchup might get lucky and break through to the ECF in the near future

Talent got the Raptors to the ECF. We saw what a coach with actual schemes and ability to adjust in real time can do.

Back