Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

lol you miss the point

Igor’s relationship with Luka to help keep him there >>>> a guy who wasn’t a better player than Luka coaching him
You think they cool like that? That’s like a team hiring Mike Brown to keep LeBron happy. And as for the bold nice try…

You think they cool like that? That’s like a team hiring Mike Brown to keep LeBron happy. And as for the bold nice try…
I heard their relationship is good I just don’t know how strong but you couple that with getting rid of Carlisle and I think something else they did that escapes me and you gotta think they are trying to have all the good will they can have

Also don’t think kidd is better than Luka don’t do that

also you gonna have to see me when khris wins a ring

I heard their relationship is good I just don’t know how strong but you couple that with getting rid of Carlisle and I think something else they did that escapes me and you gotta think they are trying to have all the good will they can have

Also don’t think kidd is better than Luka don’t do that

also you gonna have to see me when khris wins a ring
I don’t see Luka leaving Dallas under normal circumstances. You’re trying to troll me with that Luka statement. And if Reggie had a Giannis then he probably wins a ring too…

I don’t see Luka leaving Dallas under normal circumstances. You’re trying to troll me with that Luka statement. And if Reggie had a Giannis then he probably wins a ring too…
There’s no troll attempt

Jason Kidd cool but he can’t hold luka’s jock strap

Luka I could see leaving because it’s not like he has something tying him down to dallas

it’s not a Cuban/Dirk Relationship there and Igor by himself isn’t enough to sway him. Porzingis matters in this equation as well which is why I think he’s getting shipped out as well

and all I know is khris will have a ring that he 100% earned from his play and Reggie don’t have one

I’ll be seeing you soon 👀

There’s no troll attempt

Jason Kidd cool but he can’t hold luka’s jock strap

Luka I could see leaving because it’s not like he has something tying him down to dallas

it’s not a Cuban/Dirk Relationship there and Igor by himself isn’t enough to sway him. Porzingis matters in this equation as well which is why I think he’s getting shipped out as well

and all I know is khris will have a ring that he 100% earned from his play and Reggie don’t have one

I’ll be seeing you soon 👀
Not today satan.

Maybe if Luka grew up in the states I could see his mindset being ready to move if need be.

So what you’re saying is if Reggie had a Giannis he’d have a ring? 🤔

KP getting another year with Dallas based on Cuban saying “this will be his first season without having to recover from injury since his rookie year, he’ll finally get to work on skills and technique instead of rehab” … unless some trade that they can’t refuse come up

Not today satan.

Maybe if Luka grew up in the states I could see his mindset being ready to move if need be.

So what you’re saying is if Reggie had a Giannis he’d have a ring? 🤔
Luka cries over refs like a superstar

He has a superstar mindset

he can leave like one instead of sitting there for 7 years

I’m saying Middleton will have a ring that is a direct result of his performances during these playoffs. Which will be yet something else I will use to say why he’s better when he was before this postseason even started

Luka cries over refs like a superstar

He has a superstar mindset

he can leave like one instead of sitting there for 7 years

I’m saying Middleton will have a ring that is a direct result of his performances during these playoffs. Which will be yet something else I will use to say why he’s better when he was before this postseason even started
I guess we’ll see.

Rings mean a player is better? Say no more. You done fucked up now.

KP getting another year with Dallas based on Cuban saying “this will be his first season without having to recover from injury since his rookie year, he’ll finally get to work on skills and technique instead of rehab” … unless some trade that they can’t refuse come up
salty Knicks fans wanna bury this kid career and wonder why nobody likes them

Cuban shouldn’t have even let him play. He should’ve been held out so he could get stronger. He coming off consecutive serious leg injuries as a 7 footer.

i watched Luka consistently look him off in a game, I don’t care how limited he is

selfish ball is selfish but the white boy get a pass

Eric Bledsoe and Steven Adams are two veterans who were brought in to fill in the holes as essential role players last season, and they both ended up having fairly disappointing seasons. Sources say there’s an expectation that at least one of them will be on the move this offseason, with hopes of adding more depth to the roster. It’s unclear how much New Orleans would be willing to give up to make sure a trade happens involving either one of them. As tough as it may be to move some of these pieces around, I would be completely floored if the Pels try to roll out the same starting five next season.

– via William Guillory, Sam Vecenie, William Guillory and Sam Vecenie @ The Athletic

Eric Bledsoe and Steven Adams are two veterans who were brought in to fill in the holes as essential role players last season, and they both ended up having fairly disappointing seasons. Sources say there’s an expectation that at least one of them will be on the move this offseason, with hopes of adding more depth to the roster. It’s unclear how much New Orleans would be willing to give up to make sure a trade happens involving either one of them. As tough as it may be to move some of these pieces around, I would be completely floored if the Pels try to roll out the same starting five next season.

– via William Guillory, Sam Vecenie, William Guillory and Sam Vecenie @ The Athletic

They can’t lose lonzo, hart AND bledsoe so…. Steven adams it is lol

I guess we’ll see.

Rings mean a player is better? Say no more. You done fucked up now.
I didn’t say that if I been saying khris >>> Reggie for a year now

the ring just means khris was able to accomplish something that Reggie didn’t himself

Also don’t make me pull up reggie’s career averages where its Damn near identical to rip Hamilton’s…he got a ring too…damn lol

Back