Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Dame got a max, but its a trade, so we'll absorb some of his contract, but were sending contractd back too. I think even with the trade, we'll have enough room to sign a 3rd option type player.
Yeah y’all one of the lowest salaries in the league

dame going there wouldn’t kill y’all

Not even if Randle got his money and Atleast if dame is there you can convince Julius to not take the max

Dame got a max, but its a trade, so we'll absorb some of his contract, but were sending contractd back too. I think even with the trade, we'll have enough room to sign a 3rd option type player.
I got PTSD brotha this ain't working out for us positively until it does lol.

lmaooo I’m anxious waiting for the white boy to mess this up after they hated on the brothers

please give Julius the Max, let frank walk and trade Mitch away

Dame, Randle, a 2nd/3rd option type, RJ, rose off the bench, and a bunch of 3 and D guys are not a first round exit unless they play the Nets in the first round.

Yall reaching.

Unless we give up a bunch for dame. But if the package is around Obi and IQ, then we good. Both players are super replaceable.

Doesnt make the Knicks the favorites, but makes the Knicks good enough to have a chance if an injury or two strikes the top teams.

Dame, Randle, a 2nd/3rd option type, RJ, rose off the bench, and a bunch of 3 and D guys are not a first round exit unless they play the Nets in the first round.

Yall reaching.

Unless we give up a bunch for dame. But if the package is around Obi and IQ, then we good. Both players are super replaceable.

Doesnt make the Knicks the favorites, but makes the Knicks good enough to have a chance if an injury or two strikes the top teams.

If they play the top 3 teams in the East they ain’t beating them.

Randle can’t be your second option on team with championship hope.

Yall reaching.

people be like “what’s the point of making the deal when it’s not enough to beat the nets…”

Okay so I won’t try to make my team better at all..

This year showed you you have to actually play the games and that whole mentality of “why bother?” Is dumb

Yall reaching.

Rj is starting bruh no way in hell he coming off the bench. Dame, RJ can play 2 or 3, Randle 4, if we have any picks in this draft we got to get athleticism and wing help. Need a damn center as well.

Randle will be better now that he knows what playoffs are like. He's a gym rat like a lot of our guys he'll show up.

Yall reaching.

This is the most likely scenario teams have always tried to body us in trades.

Rj is starting bruh no way in hell he coming off the bench. Dame, RJ can play 2 or 3, Randle 4, if we have any picks in this draft we got to get athleticism and wing help. Need a damn center as well.
There’s a comma there my good man

like Frank Stan told you though centers are a dime a dozen so that’s an easy fix

If Julius Randle one of your top 3 highest paid players, you ain’t likely winning a title

Kyrie Irving shot 50% from the field this year. Randle, a big man shot 45% aided by a 40%3 number mostly w/o crowds

Zion-61%
KAT-48%
CWood- 51%
Giannis-51%
sabonis-53%
John Collins-56%
JarrenJackson jr(last season)- 47%

to his credit, a lot of bad shots bring his percentage down. He 27 and most of his shots bad

Against the Nets it would be an L.

Against the Bucks a toss up.

If the Hawks beat the Sixers, the Knicks with a core of Lillard, someone, Randle, RJ, and Rose can too.

Yall overrating the East like a mfer

Against the Nets it would be an L.

Against the Bucks a toss up.

If the Hawks beat the Sixers, the Knicks with a core of Lillard, someone, Randle, RJ, and Rose can too.

Yall overrating the East like a mfer

Toss up against the Bucks?
"riight"

Mitchell Robinson ain’t a dime a dozen center but you don’t watch basketball anymore so not wasting the bandwidth 🤷🏾‍♀️

Hey Duncan, tell me how my ass taste
hey Tyler , tell me how my ass taste
yo Udonis, tell me how my ass taste
Point is man you can go get Harry Giles for cheap and call it a day if you wanted to

Back