Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Dame is getting to the Lakers somehow he's not coming alllll the way out West to winter 8 months out the year.

If Mitch is traded we lose all our interior defense because Noel is thinking of leaving too. Our bench unit was one of the highest in the league with Rose, IQ, Obi, and Taj. IQ and Obi gone kills our bench and I don't like the idea of trading the 2 rooks and some of the only players who actually showed up in the playoffs.

Fam, if you can get Llilard without fucking up cap space and without giving up randle and RJ, the rest of that dont matter.

Can bring back rose and Taj easily, and IQs off the bench are dime a dozen in the league.

And lol at Mitch. I been asking Mitch to be traded before this. Mitch does nothing but protect the rim and catch lobs. And again, those are dime a dozen in the league.

Only way to compete with a healthy Nets team if we being real

Shit gon be nasty for the league.

Already got 3 legit supertars on one team.

Now gonna have 3 legit superstars on another team.

Just 2 years ago we was celebrating the end of the big 3s. They might be back though.

If Steve Mills was still our GM this trade happens in another 20 minutes lol.
Lmaooo you let the other side of the knicks fanbase get you to hate on Steve Mills

man got undercut and still kept it G and ain’t throw Perry(who’s not good at his job) under on his way out

Mills kept the books clear and listeNed to Phil to stop trading picks

Mills work with MSG, that’s Dolan boy. Him not doing Perry in showed the type of man he is.

This offer still hilarious.

I dont even know if I want Dame. I can make arguments for both sides of the argument about Dame in NY.

But if this offer gets Dame? Lmaoooo. Do it now.
lol I’m trying to keep RJ and Randle for y’all lol

otherwise what’s the point? lol

Lmaooo you let the other side of the knicks fanbase get you to hate on Steve Mills

man got undercut and still kept it G and ain’t throw Perry(who’s not good at his job) under on his way out

Mills kept the books clear and listeNed to Phil to stop trading picks

Mills work with MSG, that’s Dolan boy. Him not doing Perry in showed the type of man he is.
Perry trash too but has a decent scout team. Perry will ALWAYS get smoke for bringing Payton here.

Fam, if you can get Llilard without fucking up cap space and without giving up randle and RJ, the rest of that dont matter.

Can bring back rose and Taj easily, and IQs off the bench are dime a dozen in the league.

And lol at Mitch. I been asking Mitch to be traded before this. Mitch does nothing but protect the rim and catch lobs. And again, those are dime a dozen in the league.
Dame has the max on his deal he's absolutely eating our cap. They are probably not resigning Mitch anyway so he'd be gone. I just hate after finally trying to build something organically we are possibly back to gutting our team. It is what it is if Dame is in MSG hitting step back 3s I'll still be screaming Knickstape anyway lol.

Dame has the max on his deal he's absolutely eating our cap. They are probably not resigning Mitch anyway so he'd be gone. I just hate after finally trying to build something organically we are possibly back to gutting our team. It is what it is if Dame is in MSG hitting step back 3s I'll still be screaming Knickstape anyway lol.

Dame got a max, but its a trade, so we'll absorb some of his contract, but were sending contractd back too. I think even with the trade, we'll have enough room to sign a 3rd option type player.

Back