Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Might be a way out of kevin loves deal but they might as well keep all of it lol.

God bless whoever gets drafted to Cleveland Hell.
Y’all niggas was our sons for like 4 seasons straight if it wasn’t for Bron leaving again and the Spurs handing Kawhi to y’all for free plus Golden State whole starting line up being out y’all would have never sniffed a title. Vince Carter is your best player in franchise history yeah the guy with the cool dunk package. The raptors are after thought just like the Cavs that’s why we got the 3rd pick and y’all got the 4th.

Y’all niggas was our sons for like 4 seasons straight if it wasn’t for Bron leaving again and the Spurs handing Kawhi to y’all for free plus Golden State whole starting line up being out y’all would have never sniffed a title. Vince Carter is your best player in franchise history yeah the guy with the cool dunk package. The raptors are after thought just like the Cavs that’s why we got the 3rd pick and y’all got the 4th.

Lol at you saying all that and having the same amount of rings to show for it.

How many #1 picks yall ran through to get it? Bennett, wiggins (yall need toronto niggas so bad lmao), Irving.

How many top 5s? Waiters, Thompson (another Toronto nigga) garland, okoro.

We were victims of circumstance this year, we gon get right back... yall victims of being... the Cleveland Cavaliers...

:wtf11:

I know its shitty knowing we'll pick after you and still get out the mud faster while you're basically a farm system for other nba teams.

This how we waking up? In the off season? Bet.

Lol my nigga you live in Canada nobody wants to play or live there either (sports wise) Kawhi won a title with y’all and didn’t even wanna run it back he said fuck it I’m out. what top free agents you think y’all going to sign? niggas wasn’t joining the raptors then and not about to start to now. Y’all best play is a 5’4 knock off version of drake oh yeah y’all got Siakam what ever happened to that nigga y’all swear he had next up and he was another kawhi 😂😂😂get use to be at the bottom again cause Chris Bosh not walking through that door.

Lol my nigga you live in Canada nobody wants to play or live there either (sports wise) Kawhi won a title with y’all and didn’t even wanna run it back he said fuck it I’m out. what top free agents you think y’all going to sign? niggas wasn’t joining the raptors then and not about to start to now. Y’all best play is a 5’4 knock off version of drake oh yeah y’all got Siakam what ever happened to that nigga y’all swear he had next up and he was another kawhi 😂😂😂get use to be at the bottom again cause Chris Bosh not walking through that door.

Whoever you don't blow a pick on and destroy their career off top is walking through that door. Don't need bosh.

Niggas literally just waiting for yall to fuck up. Lmao that's yall role in the NBA's continuity. Yall dceu.

Might be a way out of kevin loves deal but they might as well keep all of it lol.

God bless whoever gets drafted to Cleveland Hell.
75D9B918-F57E-4D96-8836-FBD787236C5D.gif

Nigga fuck the raptors. I ain’t NEVER seen nobody excited about getting drafted by the LEBRONTO!! raptors.T-Mac left, VC left, Bosh left, Khawi won a chip and still got the fuck out of there, nigga fuck canada.

EC2CB6A7-30F0-48FD-879D-ABF0BBF5AF61.jpeg

Go sit down somewhere boy

View attachment 568122

Nigga fuck the raptors. I ain’t NEVER seen nobody excited about getting drafted by the LEBRONTO!! raptors.T-Mac left, VC left, Bosh left, Khawi won a chip and still got the fuck out of there, nigga fuck canada.

View attachment 567702

Go sit down somewhere boy

How many more rings Cleveland got than Toronto?

I'm not engaging cavs fans till the cavs make the playoffs again and get swept out the first round.

This isn't about to be a thing. No.

How many more rings Cleveland got than Toronto?

I'm not engaging cavs fans till the cavs make the playoffs again and get swept out the first round.

This isn't about to be a thing. No.

Oh don’t mind him. He only shows up when its draft time, one of lebrons old teams isn’t doing well, or to say that Cleveland has such a nice young core and is building towards the future!!

#bottomoftheeast
#hasntbeenrelevantsince2018
#noonewantstoplaythere

Back