Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

not as big as Vince but I can see what you’re talking about with his explosive jumping ability.

Toronto for sure is In a great position because you guys already have some legit NBA good players.

Health and not playing home hurt you guys more than lack of talent this season in my opinion

Facts. The bounce back is gonna be nasty.

You don't think they would go with Jalen Green or Suggs over Mobley?

I think Houstom should take best player available regardless of fit but with that being said I think Mobley and Wood are versatile enough to play together if we move Wood to the 4

I'm intrigued by Green too though, he and Porter JR could do some damage

Mobley has the highest upside out of him and the Jalens but picks 2-4 are going to be a crapshoot honestly

I think Houstom should take best player available regardless of fit but with that being said I think Mobley and Wood are versatile enough to play together if we move Wood to the 4

I'm intrigued by Green too though, he and Porter JR could do some damage

Mobley has the highest upside out of him and the Jalens but picks 2-4 are going to be a crapshoot honestly

I agree that it seems him and Wood are versatile enough to play beside each other. I don’t necessarily know if he has the highest upside though.

Houston is in a great situation though and they can go in many different directions with this pick.

Back