Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Report: Wizards part ways with head coach Scott Brooks after 5 seasons
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

BCFp.gif

Scratch all of that. I saw the only reason Brooks is gone is because they couldn't agree on a new contract. Hurts when you know your team ain't NEVER trying to win
giphy.gif

I’m assuming we’re not hearing Teresa’s name so early by chance. Willing to bet Zion, BI and some of those guys hold her in high regard.

funny you should say that because it’s reportedly true about Zion really liking her.

a week ago I was listening to NBA radio and the show with Rick Kamla and Antonio Daniels came on. Daniels spoke about Teresa and how she would be a good head coach and how Zion credited her with helping his game.

Daniels does the Pelicans play by play announcing.

Hope Jalen Rose is right that Chris has been vaccinated, but I was thinking that somebody could mess up their team by remaining unvaccinated and having to go into the long covid protocol.

I know some of you aren’t going to care but the FIBA qualifying games for Olympic seeding is starting at the end of this month.

I bring this up because some of your teams draft and stash players as well as potential upcoming draft candidates will be showing their stuff.

if it’s cool with you guys I might post up box scores and highlights of these players in here.

FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournaments Draw Procedure
Seven teams have directly qualified for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games men’s tournament. They are Argentina, Australia, France, Iran, Nigeria, Spain and the United States of America, with Japan receiving automatic qualification as the hosts of the event.

24 teams have qualified to participate in the men’s FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournaments in June 2020. The teams have been distributed into six pots of four teams each, based on the FIBA Men’s World Ranking, presented by Nike. The seeds for the upcoming tournaments were confirmed last week.

The host cities for the men’s FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournaments are Belgrade (Serbia), Kaunas (Lithuania), Split (Croatia) and Victoria (Canada).

Each tournament will host two groups of three teams, Group A and Group B. In order to balance the quality of the tournaments and their respective group's Pots 1, 4 and 5 will feed Groups A and Pots 2, 3 and 6 will feed Groups B of each tournament.

Below is the draw procedure for the FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournaments:

I know some of you aren’t going to care but the FIBA qualifying games for Olympic seeding is starting at the end of this month.

I bring this up because some of your teams draft and stash players as well as potential upcoming draft candidates will be showing their stuff.

if it’s cool with you guys I might post up box scores and highlights of these players in here.
another thread??

Back