Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

So we experimenting with females just cuz huh? Why should..Becky get a head coaching job 2 or 3 seasons after becoming an assistant? Just cuz huh?

Players like Dame ain't got time for these gimmick hires

So we experimenting with females just cuz huh? Why should..Becky get a head coaching job 2 or 3 seasons after becoming an assistant? Just cuz huh?

Players like Dame ain't got time for these gimmick hires

why not? Why can’t these women get a run?
And If Dame ain’t tryin to get outta there and onto a contender his priorities is jacked up

Report: Wizards part ways with head coach Scott Brooks after 5 seasons
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

BCFp.gif

I think she been on staff for 7 but she hasn't been in the role she is now for 7.. eh?

I think you're right.

I can understand where you are coming from as far as teams with title aspiration being cautious about hiring any of the ladies. It is going to be a media circus and some what awkward for all involved. But, if the ladies interview better than the Male counterparts they should be given a chance to coach the team.

I say all that to say this..... Hammon and Weatherspoon would most likely have no issues coaching in San Antonio or New Orleans because they are already on the coaching staff and earned those players trust and respect but I do fear for any of the first time head coaching prospects (especially females) going to these playoff contention spots due to the expectations.

I love Orlando and maybe even Indiana for the females though

Back