Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Why is Kawhi 1st team? He didn't do shit special.

I call BS. He got Joel spot.

Why is Jimmy in there AT ALL??? South Beach Bitches strike again.

1st team should be all 3 finalists - Jokic, Joel, and Steph, Luka, and Giannis

2nd team should be - Dame, Bron, CP3, Kawhi, and Gobert

3rd team should be - Beal, Kyrie, Julius, Tatum, and either PG or Mitchell

Last edited:
Tatum, Booker and Mitchell were snubbed. Paul George at 23/6/5 could have been replaced, Bron missed 27 games but he's got too many friends in the media to miss all nba. And butler shouldn't have got in but i hope with this snub and Olympic experience Tatum returns next season taking heads off

I don’t agree with players like Lillard and Tatum going to the Olympics because it’s not enough time in the offseason and it’s surprising to me they committed

also idk about Tokyo because even though they postponed it, they still don’t have a good handle on covid there and I feel like it’s gonna get postponed at the last min or if they do go through with it, it’ll be a very irresponsible decision

I don’t agree with players like Lillard and Tatum going to the Olympics because it’s not enough time in the offseason and it’s surprising to me they committed

also idk about Tokyo because even though they postponed it, they still don’t have a good handle on covid there and I feel like it’s gonna get postponed at the last min or if they do go through with it, it’ll be a very irresponsible decision
Use the time as summer training, these dude might enjoy balling all year.

Back