Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Naw, that only works for Superstars, Stars and 6th man types that are only there to score. The average players are there to meet the front office's analytic needs, so if you are at not scoring at the basket or making a 3 your will be on the road to the G League/international play.

You right, but its a cycle.

As drop coverages become more and more prevelant, and players take the easy midrange shot cause thats what teams are giving them, the analytics of the game will evolve and more players will start taking them.

lol nah man

View attachment 561899

Nikola Jokic’s brother arrested on suspicion of assault for allegedly choking, pushing woman

The woman tried to leave the apartment, but Jokic shoved her and wouldn’t let her leave, the document said.

The woman then went to the balcony to yell for help, but Jokic grabbed her and choked her, according to police. He told the woman that he would choke her “until she fell asleep,” the document said.

He was just trying out his brothers move on Payne the other night 😁

TDP-L-NUGGETS-SUNS-_ADO3593xxX.jpg

Charles Barkley plans on working at Turner for only two more years before he retires from broadcasting.
“You can’t even have fun nowadays without these characters trying to get you canceled and things like that," said Barkley. "I’m trying to hang on for another couple of years until I’m 60 and then they can kiss my ass. I’m only working until 60. I’ve already told them that. I’m not working until the day I die. That’s just stupid. And if I don’t have enough money by now, I’m an idiot, anyway. They should fire me, anyway.

“That’s all we ever talk about behind the scenes like, ‘Yo, man, be careful going in this direction.’ I’m like, ‘Yo, man, we can’t even have fun anymore.’ We’ve had fun all these years and now all of a sudden in the last year and a half, everybody is trying to get everybody fired and it really sucks.”
THE FAN RADIO 106.7 (VIA JIMMY TRAINA/SPORTS ILLUSTRATED)

You might’ve seen the latest Warriors coaching news. Vijesti, a Montenegrin outlet, reported early Tuesday morning that Dejan Milojević will join Steve Kerr’s staff. It’s not official, but it’s happening. Milojević and the Warriors have verbally agreed to terms, The Athletic can confirm. Expect an announcement in the coming days.

Who is he? A Serbian basketball legend. He won three Adriatic League MVPs in his playing days back in the early 2000s as an old-school power forward. ESPN’s Jackie MacMullan did a mini-profile on him during the bubble playoffs. In it, Milojević — the player — is described as a “rugged, undersized big man whose deft skills and tenacity on the glass earned him the nickname ‘The Serbian Barkley.’”
– via Anthony Slater @ The Athletic

All-NBA Teams announced:

1st team:
Steph
Luka
Kawhi
Giannis
Jokic

2nd Team:
Dame
CP3
Bron
Julius Randle
Joel (How the fuck are you an MVP finalists - finished 2nd in voting - but on the 2nd team? TRASH.)

3rd Team:
Kyrie
Bradley Beal
Rudy Gobert
Jimmy Butler
Paul George

No Tatum., Mitchell, or Ben Simmons

All-NBA Teams announced:

1st team:
Steph
Luka
Kawhi
Giannis
Jokic

2nd Team:
Dame
CP3
Bron
Julius Randle
Joel (How the fuck are you an MVP finalists - finished 2nd in voting - but on the 2nd team? TRASH.)

3rd Team:
Kyrie
Bradley Beal
Rudy Gobert
Jimmy Butler
Paul George

No Tatum., Mitchell, or Ben Simmons

Mitchell should’ve been at least 3rd team. Utah had the best regular season record and he had a really good season.

Back