Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

How many time has Bron missed the playoffs?

I know his rookie year and his first year with LA when he got hurt.

Am I missing another time?

How many time has Bron missed the playoffs?

I know his rookie year and his first year with LA when he got hurt.

Am I missing another time?

Second year in the league I don’t think he made the playoffs

I think dame and Steph would clash
Dame ain't in no position to clash. Swallow ya pride and embrace a title run. Steph is a PG by name only. Move over to a true SG, let Dame run the offense. Aot of talking heads were saying that Beard and Kyrie would clash also. They are making it work so far.

So the play-in teams are currently 15-5 and two of the wins is from the Lakers (who is only the 7th seed due to injury) and two more wins was because Mitchell missed game 1 and Embid got hurt in the other when they was up like 12 points

So what’s the point of the play in again? They got lucky with Curry and LBJ being the 7th and 8th seed for their game. Just let the top 8 teams in the conference get in and be done with it. They play extra games-less rest and then run into the top teams in each conference. Makes no sense
So you mean 5-15?

You know what I meant bruh
No I didn't because if it's 15-5, then the play in was a success which contradicted your post which is why I asked for clarification sir

Would you feel the same if the 7th and 8th seeds under the old way had the same records?

No I didn't because if it's 15-5, then the play in was a success which contradicted your post which is why I asked for clarification sir

Would you feel the same if the 7th and 8th seeds under the old way had the same records?

You know what I meant because you watching the games bruh.

Stop 🛑

You know what I meant because you watching the games bruh.

Stop 🛑
I'm watching the games but not keeping up with the records of the play in teams once they made the playoffs as a play in team.

Once you're the 8th seed, I look at your record as that. Memphis lost 4-1. That's all that matters to me

I'm watching the games but not keeping up with the records of the play in teams once they made the playoffs as a play in team.

Once you're the 8th seed, I look at your record as that. Memphis lost 4-1. That's all that matters to me

You know the play in teams didn’t win 15 games when I wrote that. You know you did so you know it was switched around the wrong way.

You kinda being difficult for no reason.

But I’m done with it

Back