Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

It’s funny seeing all these folks trying to discredit the work Jokic has put in all season. I’m not surprised though. Let’s be honest, a lot of folks on here and the former /current players are xenophobic (at worst) or playing favorites for their friends at best case scenario. I think I pointed it out last year when they did the same shit they are doing now to Giannis.

the bullshit some of these folks are saying about “narratives” is lame and very self serving. Stuff like this is the exact reason current players can’t and shouldn’t vote on awards.

Curry has played great and has done a commendable job helping his team be close to making the playoffs. He is for sure 1st team All NBA but Jokic has played great all season (Curry started the season slow but had an ultra hot month and a half stretch) and kept his team higher in the standings even when they were hit by injuries and COVID related stuff.

I’m all for Jokic winning

two years ago we said he was built like a lunch lady and he looks like he smells like cold cuts as they lose to the blazers in the playoffs from him being fat

it’s a great story

Casuals gonna be like “Curry or Embiid should win it over that guy”

I’m more mad about the jazz having two 6th men of the year just like the clippers last season and Bam getting snubbed though

Utah in 6
Lakers in 5
Nuggets in 7
Clippers in 6

Sixers in 5
Nets in 5
Bucks in 6
Knicks in 6

Back