The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Don’t answer my question with a question and I told you why he doesn’t. If you can’t answer my question you’re admitting you have NO answer
Why you cherry-pick Luka? I don’t understand ? Especially considering that he was the preseason favorite to win the award.

Why you cherry-pick Luka? I don’t understand ? Especially considering that he was the preseason favorite to win the award.
I didn’t cherry pick Luka he was on the list of players I originally put and we already talked about Beal and Randle

you still haven’t answered and I know why

thanks for playing

0D8233DF-6257-47AF-82E3-FD7DE2DB0E6E.gif

You his biggest stan on here. Steph carried a worse team to the playoffs.
Steph isnt in the playoffs yet he still has to go through Jonas Valanciunas first

Warriors have a top 5 defense, A DPOY candidate a guy who is 4th in the league in assists, a guy averaging 18 and a guy averaging 15

Mavs have porzingis who gave you 20 but missed 20+ games and TiM HArdAwaY jR

and even if you wanna say that’s even, Mavs are the 5th seed so again thanks for playing

Steph isnt in the playoffs yet he still has to go through Jonas Valanciunas first

Warriors have a top 5 defense, A DPOY candidate a guy who is 4th in the league in assists, a guy averaging 18 and a guy averaging 15

Mavs have porzingis who gave you 20 but missed 20+ games and TiM HArdAwaY jR

and even if you wanna say that’s even, Mavs are the 5th seed so again thanks for playing
Mavs have a better roster. Lol at “TiM HArdAwaY jR”

Curry def dont deserve MVP, but he had an amazing year.

This was a legacy year for him. Early in the year alot of us was like Curry bout to get exposed without Klay and KD.

Instead Curry finished the seadon averaging an effecient 32, 6, and 6 and kept his team way above 500.

He dont deserve mvp, but he had a great legacy year.

Curry def dont deserve MVP, but he had an amazing year.

This was a legacy year for him. Early in the year alot of us was like Curry bout to get exposed without Klay and KD.

Instead Curry finished the seadon averaging an effecient 32, 6, and 6 and kept his team way above 500.

He dont deserve mvp, but he had a great legacy year.
He’s not even gonna win it they’re just mad he’s in the final 3.