Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Sometimes it’s ok to reward a guy doing a massive carry job for a bad team. But y’all only focused on if the team is a top 2/3 seed. That unwritten rule is trash.

Curry has a DPOY candidate and another player having his most efficient year while putting up 18.

Curry don’t belong in there IMO

same can be said for Beal

Don’t ignore the other names I said
I didn’t ignore the other names you’re crying over Steph being a candidate for an award he probably won’t win, even though his team has a much better record, doing it with Wiggins as his second best scoring option and role players. Beal has a former MVP by his side.

I didn’t ignore the other names you’re crying over Steph being a candidate for an award he probably won’t win, even though his team has a much better record, doing it with Wiggins as his second best scoring option and role players. Beal has a former MVP by his side.
Who is Julius Randle playing with?

FOH man

Curry has a DPOY candidate and another player having his most efficient year while putting up 18.

Curry don’t belong in there IMO
Why doesn’t he belong there? Because of an unwritten rule that a team must be a top 3 seed? If the Nuggets and Warriors switched records is Jokic still the MVP?

Why doesn’t he belong there? Because of an unwritten rule that a team must be a top 3 seed? If the Nuggets and Warriors switched records is Jokic still the MVP?

Because hes a 8th seed and might miss the playoffs. And folks have had better overall years that him stat and record wise.

You’re valuable if you’re winning at a high rate.

Because hes a 8th seed and might miss the playoffs. And folks have had better overall years that him stat and record wise.

You’re valuable if you’re winning at a high rate.
He led his team to the playoffs it’s just Silver decided to add a “play in” game as a money grab. My point is what has he done that doesn’t make him deserving?

He led his team to the playoffs it’s just Silver decided to add a “play in” game as a money grab. My point is what has he done that doesn’t make him deserving?

Not over Randle, CP3, Giannis, Dame, Luka.

That’s just my take. We all thinking different on this topic

Last edited:
Why doesn’t Steph deserve it? Take away the unwritten rules. Btw Luka doesn’t deserve it because he said so himself 😉
Don’t answer my question with a question and I told you why he doesn’t. If you can’t answer my question you’re admitting you have NO answer

Back