Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

i hate the bust title

its Cruel for no reason

maybe kwame teach ppl about that shit

how niggas who wanted to go the league but didnt suit up in college calling professionals busts

Guess my post got clapped but that was a great game by Tatum. Him and kemba having to combine for 79 for us to win is hella concerning. If Washington loses on Thursday that's not a good look for Russ

Guess my post got clapped but that was a great game by Tatum. Him and kemba having to combine for 79 for us to win is hella concerning. If Washington loses on Thursday that's not a good look for Russ

Concerning for what though my guy? I aint saying this as any disrespect or jokes, but yall a first round exit this year. Kemba and Tatum having to score 79 for yall to win is par for the course.

Concerning for what though my guy? I aint saying this as any disrespect or jokes, but yall a first round exit this year. Kemba and Tatum having to score 79 for yall to win is par for the course.
For me as a fan to have to watch Tatum and kemba have to do all that its frustrating. Our season was over once jaylen got hurt but I'd still like to see a bit more balance

Back