Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

1588880529928-2175858_05071995_Nick_Anderson_mp4_Maria_Aldana_20200428_195907-3209455-3.1920x1080.jpg
1621363344731.jpeg
Let Horace leave the gang and came back and shut the city down

Tragic!

So that he'd be unavailable right now? Lol he gets paid too much for his inconsistent ways. Rob can't stay healthy but his shot blocking, rebounding and above the rim play is similar to what Turner can give us, and it wouldn't cost $18 mil a year

Imagine having both?

U rather Rob Williams who is prone to injury and Thompson

Or went a whole year with Turner n Williams which I can only assume you could of still had Thompson as well.

Overthinking it what?

So it’s not the most post in a playoff game or a regular season game.

So you saying they bout to have dedicated stats just for 2 games in each conference?

It's the most points in the type of game it is a play in game.

Tf?

More and more I'm convinced you gotta be the best troll ever man. Gotta be.

It's the most points in the type of game it is a play in game.

Tf?

More and more I'm convinced you gotta be the best troll ever man. Gotta be.

So the stats the count for anything when you looking at all time great and their numbers.

what if a player plays 10 Play-in games for their career. And puts up 30 a game.

The numbers has to go somewhere on a all time list.

if they gon have a game it has to added to regular season or post season.

From a historical perspective where is the stats going? That’s a legit damn question

Last edited:
Theres regular season games...

Theres playoff games...

Now... say it with me... theres play in games.

So where would those stats go under class?

That's right... play in games!!!

TAADAAAA

Flip Wiseman in the offseason. They don't have time to hope he develop
Nah bro. Big men level up quickly. Let this Kid have a true offseason (Summer League, Offseason workouts, training camp etc). He has already shown some ability to pick up new skills btw College and the Pros (did not think he would be shooting Threes this early).

Plus the Warriors offensive system is not common, its understandable that he would struggle to learn it.

And this is coming from someone who was not high on him at all pre draft.

Nah bro. Big men level up quickly. Let this Kid have a true offseason (Summer League, Offseason workouts, training camp etc). He has already shown some ability to pick up new skills btw College and the Pros (did not think he would be shooting Threes this early).

Plus the Warriors offensive system is not common, its understandable that he would struggle to learn it.

And this is coming from someone who was not high on him at all pre draft.

No they don't big men struggle cuz they lack strength and understanding defensive rotations. He bites on every pump fake and he fumbles catching the ball in traffic and if you a big man you better have soft hands.

Big men need college more than guards right now.

Back