Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

What the lakers gonna do about Drummond? He sucks and if they intend to play him then he still has to learn how to play with bron and AD

I said it in here when they threw him to the side but there was no reason to get rid javale mcgee. It’s actually kinda fucked up. Got washed Marc Gasol there instead lol
All this does not matter. If we are going to win the title, we do it with AD at the 5 like we did last year. This is why I am not stressing as much by how bad Drummond has been.

@AZTG yo, u really think Randle is better than Bam, or u are just trolling?

Can’t believe Bam is back to underrated status.

Randle been better than Bam this season bruh. Heat fans can admit it too.

Randle got better stats and has had a bigger impact.

Its a reason why its being debated if Randle gonna get 2nd or 3rd team all nba while Bam not even in the discussion.

And I really aint saying this cause Randle on the Knicks or to hate on Bam. Im on record saying Bam got next. But hes still young and about 2 seasons away imo.

This season Randle > Bam and i really dont think it can be argued other wise.

What happens in a 3 tie if the Knicks got the tie breaker on the Hawks, Hawks got it on the heat, and the heat got it on the Knicks?

Lmaooo. Eastern conference been wild this season.
Whoever wins the southeast between Miami and atl would get the 4 spot because division winners break away from non division winners

from there it goes to head to head between the final 2 teams

Randle been better than Bam this season bruh. Heat fans can admit it too.

Randle got better stats and has had a bigger impact.

Its a reason why its being debated if Randle gonna get 2nd or 3rd team all nba while Bam not even in the discussion.

And I really aint saying this cause Randle on the Knicks or to hate on Bam. Im on record saying Bam got next. But hes still young and about 2 seasons away imo.

This season Randle > Bam and i really dont think it can be argued other wise.
I might be the only one, but I think Bam has been better.

Taking into account Randle plays 5 more minutes a game than Bam does, their stats are similar. Randle has the clear edge in points, but they are similar in Rebs and assists. Bam also has the clear edge in steals and blocks while being the way better defender. Bam is also more efficient.

I understand the narrative behind Randle this season, Knicks overachieving and Heat underachieving. But eye test, regular stats and advanced stats tell me Bam is better.

I might be the only one, but I think Bam has been better.

Taking into account Randle plays 5 more minutes a game than Bam does, their stats are similar. Randle has the clear edge in points, but they are similar in Rebs and assists. Bam also has the clear edge in steals and blocks while being the way better defender.

I understand the narrative behind Randle this season, Knicks overachieving and Heat underachieving. But eye test, regular stats and advanced stats tell me Bam is better.

Bam is the better defender but Randle also been an elite defender this year. I know old impressions die hard but Randle is 2nd in the league in defensive win shares a 10th in defensive rating. Not 10th by position, 10th overall in the whole league.

Couple that with being better than Bam offensively and dropping multiple 45+ point games this season where he single handedly won games, and Randle > Bam this year imo.

I keep saying this year cause I never seen a player do what Randle did this year, improving so much offensively and defensively at 27.

Im kinda half expecting Randle to he ass again next season.

All that said, I aint mad at anyone saying Bam was better than Randle this season cause Bam had a great season too, but Randle been better this season imo

Aye, give your unbiased opinion on who been better between Bam and Randle this season. Keyword unbiased.
Hmmm..

I mean at a glance you could say Randle but toheeb bringing up Randle’s mins does play a big factor.

Also I’m sure if bam was the #1 option like Randle is he would produce a higher scoring output.

Bam shoots a higher % from the floor, better defensive stats, and he’s a top 5 defender in the league

Randle went from being a 27% 3pt shooter to a 40+% shooting big overnight and idk if that’s an aberration or not because we only have the one year to go off of.

i think if you factor in everything in totality and don’t just look at just THIS season I think you can make the case that bam is the better player.

I can’t say Randle is better in general right now but I can agree that maybe Randle is having a better season

Back