Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Im not mad at the fact that rose doesnt start. His body clearly cant handle being a starter anymore and hes been thriving in this role.

I only get mad that Thibs be married to his rotations at times.

At times the Knicks offense gets really stagnant and when that happens, Thibs gotta rose in regardless of the time in the game.

Sometimes you gotta bring a mfer in a few minutes earlier.

This aint a defense of payton btw. I been said im amazed that the Knicks have won this many games starting a 3rd string pg.

Hopefully we get a starting quality pg next season

Only one of them definitely better than Bam

now depending on which one you think it is, it may be both

They both better than Bam.

Bam at his best gonna be what Randle is now, slightly worse on offense, better than defense.

Zion at his best gonna be a generational player.

At this moment though, it goes Randle, Zion, Bam.

I aint shitting on Bam either. I been giving Bam more props than Heat fans have. Hes still about 2 seasons away.

The question with Randle is, is he gonna be this good next season or is this season a one off. Gonna have to wait and see next season.

They both better than Bam.

Bam at his best gonna be what Randle is now, slightly worse on offense, better than defense.

Zion at his best gonna be a generational player.

At this moment though, it goes Randle, Zion, Bam.

I aint shitting on Bam either. I been giving Bam more props than Heat fans have. Hes still about 2 seasons away.

The question with Randle is, is he gonna be this good next season or is this season a one off. Gonna have to wait and see next season.

I aint mad at this opinion

Juls not efficient enough to be better than either for me.

ill Be watching to how he responds in the playoffs/gameplanning

No Schroeder, but there is a good chance Lebron plays if the HGH kicks in on time.

I know yall need all the wins yall can get, but ima be mad if dude skipped all them games and then comes back super focused against the Knicks.

We trying to keep this 4th seed.

What the lakers gonna do about Drummond? He sucks and if they intend to play him then he still has to learn how to play with bron and AD

I said it in here when they threw him to the side but there was no reason to get rid javale mcgee. It’s actually kinda fucked up. Got washed Marc Gasol there instead lol

Back