Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Bruh I understand Obi is not ready to start. And I agree to not let him start. But around the trade deadline he gotta go and obi given the start. Even if Obi dont get the start, Randle gotta go

Bruh I understand Obi is not ready to start. And I agree to not let him start. But around the trade deadline he gotta go and obi given the start. Even if Obi dont get the start, Randle gotta go
Fuck that the line up tonight is exactly who needs to be starting. Payton and Randle trash ass kill the confidence of the young guys with their WOAT 2 man power trip. Other rookies are getting thrown in the water and getting experience. When RJ finally got to play with the rest of the kids look how much fun they had playing together without those jackasses.

Fuck that the line up tonight is exactly who needs to be starting. Payton and Randle trash ass kill the confidence of the young guys with their WOAT 2 man power trip. Other rookies are getting thrown in the water and getting experience. When RJ finally got to play with the rest of the kids look how much fun they had playing together without those jackasses.

I agree fam. Randle IQ the fucking worst

Lmaooo. More questions.

To circle back to your original question, this is why I throw shots at the pels. You and silver react funny.

Its 90% yall, 10% the team. I got no issues at all with the team.

But yall funny acting and im here for laughs so I shoot
If y'all think I'm acting funny now, wait until next Tuesday

tenor.gif

Just curious, what's been going on with Payton? I understand Randle but Payton seemed like a good guy in new Orleans. S/o Rajun Cajuns !

@AP21 I get different opinions, but @Dwayne why not start Bledsoe? I feel like if I said that you would rant about my rotations when I don't even talk about rotations lol.

Who would you want starting? Idk man....this year feels different with the Caw Caws. Not liking the direction of this so far...

Back