Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Or
Or
Or

Miss more
You’re describing exactly what’s going on with russ funny enough as he has more than double the attempts and Russ keeps shooting even though it’s inefficient as fuck

Whereas while Jimmy’s EFG% on jumpers is bad the negative impact is nowhere near as bad because of the attempts so he’s playing to his strengths and going to the rim and that’s why he has the highest FG% of his career this season

You’re describing exactly what’s going on with russ funny enough as he has more than double the attempts and Russ keeps shooting even though it’s inefficient as fuck

Whereas while Jimmy’s EFG% on jumpers is bad the negative impact is nowhere near as bad because of the attempts so he’s playing to his strengths and going to the rim and that’s why he has the highest FG% of his career this season

One shooting 44% and 31% from 3
Other shooting 49% and 20% from 3

They both cant shoot jump shots. That’s just the facts.

Or how about this.

What’s the difference

One shooting 44% and 31% from 3
Other shooting 49% and 20% from 3

They both cant shoot jump shots. That’s just the facts.

Or how about this.

What’s the difference
I think he just explained it. Jimmy realized his outside shot not falling so he’s not taking as many so he’s still shooting close to 50 percent despite his horrible 3 point percentage.

I think he just explained it. Jimmy realized his outside shot not falling so he’s not taking as many so he’s still shooting close to 50 percent despite his horrible 3 point percentage.
He’s not here to have an intellectual discussion

the min you mentioned Jimmy I knew he got excited and was glad the light was now on him and not Russ so he can try and jump on jimmy

He’s not here to have an intellectual discussion

the min you mentioned Jimmy I knew he got excited and was glad the light was now on him and not Russ so he can try and jump on jimmy

Russ >>> Jimmy.

How you suppose to be so great with the best coach in the league and all world defender but bout to be in the play in game

make that part make sense.

let’s talk about that.

Beta gets right when dissing his squad and wanna get all serious

But when it comes to other people teams he let the jokes fly no filter.

Make up your mind bruh.

Wanna know the funny thing? This all stemmed from a chart about Westbrook

The same chart you did a triple reply to because you caught feelings lmao

3A1F4BB1-308E-4911-9523-240CD9CE6F85.gif

But I’m assuming that fans are allowed in games in Tampa. Are you hurt that you can’t attend games live in Toronto?

View attachment 526164

Most of them aren't there to see the Raptors. They aren't invested and just happy to go to games.

72 road games.

And why the hell would I go to a covid cesspool like Florida.

Back