Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we needed. I'm staying out of the back and forth between yall
No worries......dude actually cried to you guys, so i'm done with that scottie tissue dude......hundred eyes with that duke alum gay gif......need come more original than that.....and for you to have a mr. jeong gif is type gay......continue....

read the room fam, you’re out here acting like a scorned woman on her period all mad at the world and shit while folks on here are just chilling.
LOL....you're typing like a little bitch.....you guys got checked, and you're still yapping about blackness and homophobic shit......i'm actually laughing with my people with this interaction.....c'mon, shut the fuck up and stick to football

Got shit ton of Nigerian relatives.....lol...anyways, Amokachi had a good group stage performance against mediocre opponents....there were better players than him on that 94 squad, and I don't really care for some posters who claim their knowledge is gold, when it isn't.....they want to come up with insults, i can dish it right back.....they want to get emotional about it, and try to be personal, then i laugh.....i got other shit to be angry about in real life.....this is just social enjoyment and entertainment...
Lol so dude posting amokachi made u nosign him cause they were better players?!
Hell naw u just war ready than a mofo I guarantee u wasn't even that mad at that.
Well anyway idrc
Y'all niggaz ain't really mad at each anyway
Nigeria stay with some dope jerseys

Lol so dude posting amokachi made u nosign him cause they were better players?!
Hell naw u just war ready than a mofo I guarantee u wasn't even that mad at that.
Well anyway idrc
Y'all niggaz ain't really mad at each anyway
Nigeria stay with some dope jerseys
Flourescent green jersey they had was on some 90s Dortmund mode......wasn't really feeling those ones.

Ay @figo look at what that chi chi man Jayleno down voted, black excellence makes him mad, he is Bolsonaro's cousin

Hilarious.

Excessively Emotionally charged men= Battiboys.

Would ONLY expect females on their period, or ready to deliver a baby with needles in their spine to act like an emotional wreck show.

Well, from that fuck boy outburst, epitomizes a bitch ass nigga demographic , a bitch nigga will be bitch nigga, especially when they’re trying act tough.

Hilarious.

Excessively Emotionally charged men= Battiboys.

Would ONLY expect females on their period, or ready to deliver a baby with needles in their spine to act like an emotional wreck show.

Well, from that fuck boy outburst, epitomizes a bitch ass nigga demographic , a bitch nigga will be bitch nigga, especially when they’re trying act tough.
Made no sense asshole....but continue.....go cry to the mod some more....lmao!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back