Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that game vividly.
Shit stood out for me cause that's the first time I've seen so many niggaz become everton fans out the blue(bars). Amokachi was a folk hero aroun my endz......its years later I figured out that mad people prolly just hated united. Never heard a nigga say he was an everton b4 all my years in Jamaica
Amokachi is the reason I became an Everton fan. And remember everybody already had United and Spurs in the final.

I see you want to throw shots, but remember you got to come back to Goodison to lose again and we take the six points.
If I remember correctly that ‘95 fa cup semifinal is on of the reasons you support Everton. You know what, you a good dude, ima good dude, Hueng min Son a good dude, so ima just say congrats.

All this Amokachi talk is bringing back memories. Man, that 94 team was special. Looking at the path Italy took to the finals, we could have done the same. Unfortunately, that mfer, Roberto Baggio decided to sink us, smh.

I don't think we were touching Romario's Brazil in the final though, that team was amazing.

All this Amokachi talk is bringing back memories. Man, that 94 team was special. Looking at the path Italy took to the finals, we could have done the same. Unfortunately, that mfer, Roberto Baggio decided to sink us, smh.

I don't think we were touching Romario's Brazil in the final though, that team was amazing.

Nigeria to world in that World Cup. And the backflip celebration. ?

If I remember correctly that ‘95 fa cup semifinal is on of the reasons you support Everton. You know what, you a good dude, ima good dude, Hueng min Son a good dude, so ima just say congrats.
Your right on that too. Not just Amokachi but the Dogs of War Joe Royle put out there.

Ay @figo look at what that chi chi man Jayleno down voted, black excellence makes him mad, he is Bolsonaro's cousin
Aiight....you have a problem with gay people in this day of age? Get over your homophobic BS, and just admit that you like to get your anus rimmed out. Thumbs down because you weren't old enough to remember that World Cup dumb ass.....your facts are fucked up......

Aiight....you have a problem with gay people in this day of age? Get over your homophobic BS, and just admit that you like to get your anus rimmed out. Thumbs down because you weren't old enough to remember that World Cup dumb ass.....your facts are fucked up......
You better watch your mouth little white boy I don't play games when it comes to disrespect.

You better watch your mouth little white boy I don't play games when it comes to disrespect.
Go fuck yourself.....more black than you, so gwan with your bullshit threats......and i've never backed from a fight, nor shy away from defending myself, or others close to me, so bring it, punk!!!

lol.....dasmooth1 with the
That's a very emotional 'man'. Like he's constantly on his period
Nothing emotional....lmao.....just laugh at you fake pseudo-black typers on the net.......got a map of africa in your avatar, but never been there...go get your cross-color jeans and malcolm x medallion out

Bruh I leave for 2 minutes and y'all wildin da fuck out again ?‍♂️
@JayTano bro
Not saying all this your fault but what about that amokachi gif perturbed you?
Lol shit gotta be a misunderstanding
Y y'all fighting?

Bruh I leave for 2 minutes and y'all wildin da fuck out again ?‍♂️
@JayTano bro
Not saying all this your fault but what about that amokachi gif perturbed you?
Lol shit gotta be a misunderstanding
Y y'all fighting?
Got shit ton of Nigerian relatives.....lol...anyways, Amokachi had a good group stage performance against mediocre opponents....there were better players than him on that 94 squad, and I don't really care for some posters who claim their knowledge is gold, when it isn't.....they want to come up with insults, i can dish it right back.....they want to get emotional about it, and try to be personal, then i laugh.....i got other shit to be angry about in real life.....this is just social enjoyment and entertainment...

Proof pic of your hand with a paper with your screen name on it or you're gone
Never question my blackness again....reason why i put a middle finger on it....i am not gay, but you should tell your buddy to chill out on the homophobic bullshit!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20210211_132752.jpg
    IMG_20210211_132752.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back