Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh that shit looks dope but I don't fuck with dat racist ass league man/country
Shit but then again inglund almost just as bad
Fuuuck

real talk dread, it tough, because most football clubs we genuinely like have questionable owners, and dirtbag fan base, but their gears in general is catchy.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
real talk dread, it tough, because most football clubs we genuinely like have questionable owners, and dirtbag fan base, but their gears in general is catchy.
Only thing I could do to balance it would get one with lukaku name on it but I've stopped putting ninjas names on my jerseys years ago

Welp whatsapp has found the neymar pic..

You talking about this??? WTF

:pause:

Neymar unveils dramatic new look after getting blond dreadlock-style plaits  in four-hour procedure

Screenshot_20210717-170007_Reddit.jpg

A damn shame, this is the second time he has experienced this bullshit recently. The last time it happened to him none of his bitchmade teammates/refeere did a damn thing to support him. Smh

View attachment 589162

A damn shame, this is the second time he has experienced this bullshit recently. The last time it happened to him none of his bitchmade teammates/refeere did a damn thing to support him. Smh

Real fucking disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back