Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not a footballer anymore. Ironically maybe because his social media life lol
giphy.gif

Half these guys accounts are probably run by some PR team and they tell them what can and can’t fly.

Yeah this...

Also, I not bothered with managers having social media but I dont think its really ideal when they are with a club...

IMO the problem with Jose is he became a brand and ended up thinking he was above the clubs and players etc under his command...

I guess its the new way and how they use social media *shrugs*...

easy extra money if they join social media, sponsors will drop a check for them to do a 20 second plug.

Yeah this...

Also, I not bothered with managers having social media but I dont think its really ideal when they are with a club...

IMO the problem with Jose is he became a brand and ended up thinking he was above the clubs and players etc under his command...

I guess its the new way and how they use social media *shrugs*...

Even though he’s the last manager to give y’all trophies, Jose are also in it for 2 things.
$$$$$$
Trophies

You know these folks post posts because there’s a check in the back end. They all does. You know that

easy extra money if they join social media, sponsors will drop a check for them to do a 20 second plug.
Even though he’s the last manager to give y’all trophies, Jose are also in it for 2 things.
$$$$$$
Trophies

You know these folks post posts because there’s a check in the back end. They all does. You know that

Yeah I get that, Jose has made something £100mil just being being fired lol hes clearly in it for the money...

Can’t recall many managers using sm. Ancelotti don’t use his to plug shit. I seen him respond to wins and losses on sm.

Jose aside, unless you’re an ultra successful manager would you really want to be on sm? …lol

(this was never about Jose btw, lol)

Can’t recall many managers using sm. Ancelotti don’t use his to plug shit. I seen him respond to wins and losses on sm.

Jose aside, unless you’re an ultra successful manager would you really want to be on sm? …lol

(this was never about Jose btw, lol)

Probably not. But Jose compare to any other manager is, he’s a successful polarize figure that folks love & hate. Either folks rock with him or hate him thoroughly.

That’s the power of influence. How about being influential & rich again? Well, it kinda goes hand in hand.

Folks don’t like snoop dog & 50 cents on social media, but there’s many who does, and, they both are getting paid on the back end.

Family provision $$$$ >>>>>>>

@Blue_London have u seen Sarri’s recent interview? Dude said he regrets leaving.

I did not want him to leave either, but not sure how he would have handled the transfer ban season.
I saw that he took a wonderful dig at juve.

If pulisic hamstrings could hold up I think he could of got top 4 he seems to get the best out of certain players.

Sarri loftus and Hudson were great players obviously their injuries changed so much I wonder what level he could get them too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back