Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most fun I had with football was traveling week in, week out with Brighton for 5-6 years trying to get promotion to the EPL... And the football was great, especially under Gus Poyet...

Dont get me wrong, I dont wanna see them get relegated and go through that long hard slog of trying to get promoted again, because once you get relegated theres no guaranty you will get promoted any time soon again...

But watching Brighton in the Championship was welcome break to United capitulating after SAF left!!!
My brother supports Liverpool his championship team was palace he used them as an escape

Lmao YouTube can make anyone look good

I was watching bolasie highlights reel as his contract was terminated at Everton now.

Based on those few mins you'd have thought he was a an absolute success with them.. The problem is those few mins captured weren't a true highlight reel but his whole career in Everton!

How do you feel about managers using social media?

My instant thought was I remember him typing this shit about Everton not so long ago…

My next thought was “so” *shrugs

Wondered if there was an opinion on it here.

Yesterday Vieira was announcing his arrival on Twitter. Lol.

Footballers have no personality on social media.

Good Training sesh
Sponsor post.
Great 3 points
We tried our best we be back
Thoughts and prayers

Yeah this...

Also, I not bothered with managers having social media but I dont think its really ideal when they are with a club...

IMO the problem with Jose is he became a brand and ended up thinking he was above the clubs and players etc under his command...

I guess its the new way and how they use social media *shrugs*...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back