Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen if we agree to 4 mil a year or whatever it was then at last minute dude wants more because he can’t claim a tax credit in UK, then he gotta go.

Yo I don’t understand what is going on with penny pinching Levy, he was willing to pay conte 15 mil a year.

This is getting ridiculous.

Listen if we agree to 4 mil a year or whatever it was then at last minute dude wants more because he can’t claim a tax credit in UK, then he gotta go.

Yo I don’t understand what is going on with penny pinching Levy, he was willing to pay conte 15 mil a year.

This is getting ridiculous.
Lol dude aint conte. Levy said fuck dat

You questioning the team who just won the champions League?

No I'm wondering why no one is congratulating a young English brother in securing a deal at one of European biggest clubs where the sporting director Paolo Maldini (who cosigned on the deal) knows a thing or two about defending to drop the wonga on him.

Meanwhile we're all looking at an England squad in the Euros where Mings and White are in the squad, and niggas are getting gassed to see if man like Maguire will be fit to play Scotland smh

Clearly there is a talented CB in Tomori who will undoubtedly become better and better through playing in a league known for defensive work... This may prove to be just as good for Tomori the way going to Germany has been for Sancho and Bellingham

I think many have said before, player selection for English players outside of the EPL is basically nonexistent. Besides Trippier Sancho and Jude I don’t know of another player from outside who made it to the squad. Tomori has always been a dog in defense but for whatever reason they bypass him

I think many have said before, player selection for English players outside of the EPL is basically nonexistent. Besides Trippier Sancho and Jude I don’t know of another player from outside who made it to the squad. Tomori has always been a dog in defense but for whatever reason they bypass him
He was on the England national team radar, got a cap or two, then Lampard fucked him hard. No one till today understands where that beef came from. Dude went from getting the most minutes from Lampard while at Derby, to getting consistent minutes at Chelsea to exiled to the bench permanently.

Nice to see him flourishing at Milan. Don’t know what type of relationship Lampard and Southgate have, but will not be surprised if Lampard played a part in keeping him out of the National team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back