Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
xDSFSQQQWAAAbXPa.jpg.pagespeed.ic.pcYbSGmVLV.jpg
fixed

@Hundredeyes our dude stays landing on his feet, lol. Lyon is the team I watch the most in France. Dude has a nice pool of talent to work with. Unfortunately, no more Depay. Hopefully he unleashes my boys Rayan Cherki and Maxence Caqueret.

Last edited:

I can think of a couple of teams that should be looking at themselves wondering wth are they doing. Chelsea was right beside Arsenal not too long ago in the season now they're UCL winners. Meanwhile my team over here talkin about progress and can't win shit with a nigga that can't coach who just needs time and hundreds of million in players so that he can magically transform into klopp or sir alex according to some fans.

I'm glad Pep was humbled just a shame Chelsea was the team to do it, but they earned it the hard way.

I don't know wth has happened to Sterling this season but if he didn't have the stature he does he really shouldn't even be going to the Euros.

KDB - the day is coming soon when we will have this convo! Once again he was the worst of City's attackers on the big stage. Same as against PSG. No World Cup, no Euros and no European trophy, but he always gets excuses made fot him.

Respect to Tuchel, proof that if your board have ambition and balls and are prepared to make changes amazing progress can happen. I doubt the Glazers even watched the match yesterday.

I'm glad Pep was humbled just a shame Chelsea was the team to do it, but they earned it the hard way.

I don't know wth has happened to Sterling this season but if he didn't have the stature he does he really shouldn't even be going to the Euros.

KDB - the day is coming soon when we will have this convo! Once again he was the worst of City's attackers on the big stage. Same as against PSG. No World Cup, no Euros and no European trophy, but he always gets excuses made fot him.

Respect to Tuchel, proof that if your board have ambition and balls and are prepared to make changes amazing progress can happen. I doubt the Glazers even watched the match yesterday.

The bald fraud got what he deserved and got exposed as the charlatan he is on the biggest stage, but he'll continue living off the fat of the land, get another billion to spend for next season and continue stealing a living while his fan club defends him to the death. Citeh were the best team this season, had the easiest Champions League run and should have won yesterday - Fraudiola fucked it up with his stupid tactics, bottled it yet again and didn't have Messi to come rescue him. The loss sits solely on that bald fraud and no one else.

Props to Tuchel and (begrudgingly) Chelski. A team with ambition and a manager who knows what he's doing. Ambition starts at the top and trickles down - the likes of the Kroenkes and Glazers wouldn't know ambition if it slapped them in the face with a wooden spoon.

Wait... Inter Miami got booed by their own fans at home? I know people on here warned that Miami fans are fickle af but the club's only existed for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back