Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically who do you think United is signing this Summer?

Also who's running the show? Woodward is leaving when... End of the month? June?

I have no clue. Honestly...I think they will try get Sancho done.

Richard Arnold is in charge. Nothing will be different to Woody era.

Since Inter is broke, and they owe us for Lukaku we could look at Brozovic instead of getting fleeced for Rice.

Last edited:
He was tears cause he was thinking bout his g pops

I know that about his grandpa because I read the quote the other day.
What I meant was Conte helped him achieve that goal set out that he said to his gpops ie that he would win something one day... Not that he was crying because of conte

Serious question. How do they think they will reform football? If the Super League was to jump off, very little money would have gone to the little teams they claim would have. And this is just me talking, but I’m not game on watching the same team play against each other 5 or 6 times a season.
Football views are down "bigly" apparently. The idea is with the most "recognisable" teams playing every week will attract bigger audiences globally. as much we like to see that smaller team dream its not translating well to an wider audience.

Football views are down "bigly" apparently. The idea is with the most "recognisable" teams playing every week will attract bigger audiences globally. as much we like to see that smaller team dream its not translating well to an wider audience.
Basically an Asian and American audience. I understand, I guess I rather see an underdog story than seeing Real Madrid vs Barcelona every other week.

Basically an Asian and American audience. I understand, I guess I rather see an underdog story than seeing Real Madrid vs Barcelona every other week.
It's traditional to us I do think they should copy American sports and do a few big game abroad.

Nba was disrespectful would send the timberwolves Vs the pistons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back