Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku back to Chelsea has crossed my radar a few times now...I just need one source that I trust and it could be on.

Lukaku back to Chelsea has crossed my radar a few times now...I just need one source that I trust and it could be on.
Lol that's not how it works OG. Romano has one of the biggest reps out there yet all last summer he told us Sancho was definitely coming. These mfs only have to be right once and then they dine out for the rest of their careers on 'I broke X story first'

Football fans still don't get that during the summer months a lot of journalists literally make shit up to justify their jobs. Speculation will die down during the Euros when they have actual action to report on

Lol that's not how it works OG. Romano has one of the biggest reps out there yet all last summer he told us Sancho was definitely coming. These mfs only have to be right once and then they dine out for the rest of their careers on 'I broke X story first'

Football fans still don't get that during the summer months a lot of journalists literally make shit up to justify their jobs. Speculation will die down during the Euros when they have actual action to report on
I totally agree. They just have to follow the players, clubs and agents social media, then fit the pieces to the puzzle and voila!

Off topic anyone watching this rat Cummings snitch on his crew hahaha. No honour amongst these clowns. BoJo's popularity means none of this will matter in the end. Cummings better sleep with one eye open!

Off topic anyone watching this rat Cummings snitch on his crew hahaha. No honour amongst these clowns. BoJo's popularity means none of this will matter in the end. Cummings better sleep with one eye open!

Been watching all morning...This guy was complicit in anything Boris done and until he got thrown under the bus... fuck him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back