Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Pep nut huggers are ridiculous drakehah.png

A player does well and you guys go omg Pep is so good but if a player underperforms nobody is mentioning Pep. Like Sterling now, Stones, Sane, Toure etc. You guys are the main reason the camera focuses 20% of the game time on him smh.

I also don't like that cunt for two other simple reasons, one of them is his mistreatment of black players(Eto'o, Toure and others) he is clearly a racist, fuck him and 2 he is so fucking overrated and If I lived Manchester I'd emptied his house on the final

b86f200a5405a5b0dd85f8738227e042.png

You Pep nut huggers are ridiculous View attachment 539119

A player does well and you guys go omg Pep is so good but if a player underperforms nobody is mentioning Pep. Like Sterling now, Stones, Sane, Toure etc. You guys are the main reason the camera focuses 20% of the game time on him smh.

I also don't like that cunt for two other simple reasons, one of them is his mistreatment of black players(Eto'o, Toure and others) he is clearly a racist, fuck him and 2 he is so fucking overrated and If I lived Manchester I'd emptied his house on the final

View attachment 539132
Well gotdamn I think Pep's new no.1 hater has been crowned! Sorry @dontdiedontkillanyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back