Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deschamps been a dickhead.
Deschamps is so ignorant and stubborn. Took him so long time to finally include Benzema but the moron still relies on average players like Sissoko, Rabiot, Giroud and Lenglet over much more talented players that are left out yet again 🤦🏿‍♂️
How Rabiot and bum-ass Sissoko still there.

Premier League is England's league. The most competitive league (even though the last few years says otherwise lol)
La Liga is Spain's League
Bundesliga is Germany's league
Serie A is Italy's league.

I would advise investing in watching the Champions League cause it's the best teams over all of Europe competing in a league.

Premier League is England's league. The most competitive league (even though the last few years says otherwise lol)
La Liga is Spain's League
Bundesliga is Germany's league
Serie A is Italy's league.

I would advise investing in watching the Champions League cause it's the best teams over all of Europe competing in a league.
Lol, u took him seriously. He chased me in here after I took a shot at him in the NFL thread.

but if he is really serious, welcome to the thread @Dwayne

Bro, not really in an argumentative mood today. So after I made the joke, was not sure if u want to “discuss” or argue.

Chelsea is my team. Most of us in here watch the EPL and some of the top 5 European leagues. @Young_Chitlin and I think @Pachá12 are your guys for Football on this side of the planet

Argument? What the hell bruh.

Why everything gotta be argumentative and not just discussing sports.

You gotta relax frfr

Bro, not really in an argumentative mood today. So after I made the joke, was not sure if u want to “discuss” or argue.

Chelsea is my team. Most of us in here watch the EPL and some of the top 5 European leagues. @Young_Chitlin and I think @Pachá12 are your guys for Football on this side of the planet
Somebody say something about Libertadores? Defensa y Justicia and Palmeiras just had an awesome one last night.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back