Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this Chelsea vs West Brom game is funny
West brom defender gets injured, Ivanovic comes on, 10 min later he pulls his hamstring and comes off
Thiago Silva gets two yellows
Pulisic finally scored under Tuchel
Just a shame it's shitty west brom this happened against. Chelsea could go down to 9 men and they still wouldn't score

Am I the only one who’s lost a lot of interest in football this year? Just seems such poor game quality since lockdown.

Thats the Arsenal fan in you giving up haha nah for real the fact Brighton have been in abit of a relegation battle has kept me pretty interested in each game and when United were 2nd and potentially fighting for the title that was interesting too...

Now City have won the title its only really interesting for the teams fighting for top 4 (or fighting for something)...

I could careless about international football though...

Thats the Arsenal fan in you giving up haha nah for real the fact Brighton have been in abit of a relegation battle has kept me pretty interested in each game and when United were 2nd and potentially fighting for the title that was interesting too...

Now City have won the title its only really interesting for the teams fighting for top 4 (or fighting for something)...

I could careless about international football though...

even if I put the games on it feels like a chore to watch the full 90 minutes. Just ends up being background noise.

Chelsea losing at home, but Mason Mount scores......

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back