Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the bidding war begin
Raiola trying his best to start one and it's cute to think Barca or even Real can afford him when they have hundreds of millions of short term debt they have to shift. Man City have a clear run at him from what i can see. This is just to make sure they don't get him for cheap, because say what you want about City they are the best English operators in the transfer market. Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea even Arsenal all have higher record transfers in than City. They don't get taken for mugs.

Raiola trying his best to start one and it's cute to think Barca or even Real can afford him when they have hundreds of millions of short term debt they have to shift. Man City have a clear run at him from what i can see. This is just to make sure they don't get him for cheap, because say what you want about City they are the best English operators in the transfer market. Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea even Arsenal all have higher record transfers in than City. They don't get taken for mugs.
I thought Raiola has come out and said he doesn't want anything to do with Pep

I thought Raiola has come out and said he doesn't want anything to do with Pep
Their personal relationship is one thing but you have to remember managers are rarely involved in transfers at the top level these days apart from to say yay or nay. Raiola would conduct the negotiations with Soriano and Bergiristain.

Their personal relationship is one thing but you have to remember managers are rarely involved in transfers at the top level these days apart from to say yay or nay. Raiola would conduct the negotiations with Soriano and Bergiristain.

I agree. And imo the money for Haaland is set in stone. Raiola doing the rounds is to ensure the agent fees.

The decider is his fees, whoever is willing to pay Raiola gets Haaland.

75m for Haaland next summer is nothing. I think that was the main reason Raiola sent him to Dortmund in the first place so that someone could activate that low transfer clause. Raiola playing chess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back