Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In modern times... Tiger, Hamilton and Jordan must be ahead of Nadal, no??? Tiger's comeback is GOAT too...
Lol find me one athlete in a field as competitive (peak Federer, djokovic Murray Stan all failed to beat him) to dominate a signal event to that level lol to add Nadal has 20 majors.

Federer and djokovic variety of majors is more impressive interns of tennis but Nadal dominating one event to that level is something we will never see in any sport again

Serena >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tiger Jordan Hamilton in terms of achievement as well

Won a golden slam twice and won a slam while pregnant.

Lol find me one athlete in a field as competitive (peak Federer, djokovic Murray Stan all failed to beat him) to dominate a signal event to that level lol to add Nadal has 20 majors.

Federer and djokovic variety of majors is more impressive interns of tennis but Nadal dominating one event to that level is something we will never see in any sport again

Serena >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tiger Jordan Hamilton in terms of achievement as well

Won a golden slam twice and won a slam while pregnant.

Yeah Serena defo up there, clearly undisputed...

I dont follow tennis or golf but Nadal dominating the French open, thats one competition whilst Tiger was the undisputed don... People can argue Nadal, Fed and Djok... But Tiger was the dominate golfer of all time, at one point...

He also had his terrible back injury in which he couldnt even walk, less play golf, plus his scandal and fell ALLLLLLL the way off... He then managed to pull off the greatest sporting comeback of all time... Its like Man City being relegated to the the Conference North and coming back to win the EPL again...

Also in golf you have to compete against everyone at the same, all the current greats... In golf Murray or some nobody could knockout Fed which would mean Nadal would not need to face him...

Tiger just edges Nadal for me...

Hamilton will probably surpass everyone at somepoint if he carries on winning for another 2-3 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back