Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ndombele is my NUMBER 1 boy, so u will get no slander from me. But I really don’t think that shows Mount in a bad light. Thought he did really well there.

shit, I remember Ribéry putting Messi on his azz with a faint and Robben making Ramos look wasted, this shit happens in the great game...

Yoooo

Onana got suspended for 12 months for taking his wife’s meds -which got classified as doping -wtf...

best goalie in the eredivisie and I thought dude was prem and even Barca bound last transfer window...Fucked up.
So he says (allegedly)... "riight"

Yoooo

Onana got suspended for 12 months for taking his wife’s meds -which got classified as doping -wtf...

best goalie in the eredivisie and I thought dude was prem and even Barca bound last transfer window...Fucked up.

Didnt some other sportsmen take his wife meds and get poppped a few years ago???

@Hundredeyes who is fucking things up over there?

Lol theyre doing something right cause nobody is talking about the Promes - investigated for a stabbing incident and he isn’t out of the woods yet - transfer to Spartak Moscow...

Ten Hag blamed an Admin for not signing up Haller...

Brobbey is kind of weird to be honest, I think he’s trying the Noa Lang or Kluivert jr route but I honestly think he is a fool for not signing a new contract because from what I’ve seen so far, fam has been mediocre, he wouldn’t be a starter at a lot of eredivisie clubs let alone Ajax(which is why they copped Haller and got other players out on loan etc)...

I didn’t know the Rijkhof kid but - even though I support PSV - have faith in Overmars as the technical director and Ajax’s youth system, they got a lot of talent waiting to step up and are forever competing with Europe’s giants and the agents of the young and upcoming...everyone wants a signing fee nowadays etc...

for every youth star that leaves the club early that made it their are 10 that didn’t make it and are dwelling in the regions of the lower divisions and obscure Eastern European competitions etc.

Another reason to hate the 2 horse race of la liga.
One team don't customarily win everything then it's heart attacks and strokes and oh the humanity. Heads gotta roll
Smh gtfoh
That’s how it is in most major leagues except for the premiere league

Lol. Now I realise why you refered back to figo... You're mean!
Now both y’all nigs on some torture shits. If not about Jose the don, it’s the ras clat A1 jersey.

View attachment 458555

finna get one of them for my born day. Trinis round here in Maryland will hate. They can kick rocks
I was just showing mine off plus you want Yorke on the back. Mine's blank.

Now that we are here though.. If you're still interested, I'm here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back