Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mknight

giphy.gif

These are the current topic of discussion in my whatsapp groups.

Is Mou done out here? Nigga looked sick of his players

Totty is his last chance saloon in England and London is his ideal location 'cause his wife and kids are settled in the city.

Has to get 2 new CBs and be done with Dier. So he better make the right signings or he will be, at least in England. Bayern, Dortmund, Madrid and Barca; all won't take him.

Maybe Juve, if Ronaldo lobbies for him.

Mason Mount, Man of the Match. Got adopted by Tuchel real quick.

These chelsea heads won't quit the Mason Mount talk. I'm numb to it now.

You see. A bunch of flava flav hype man, the lot of you.

It was weird tonight. I’m even shocked at that performance. I couldn’t see what the plan was.

@figo can you give an opinion?
The funny shit is chelshit was barely better
They had possession but if it wasn't for dier dumbass doing a madness while laying on the ground(wonder if he'll get racially abused later ? )
It would've been 0-0
Awful to watch man. Jose has no plan

What’s funny is the wider Chelsea fan base are only coming around to Mount now (especially since Tuchel didn't start him in his first game in charge...I saw Chelsea fans upset) when Frank was backing him from day dot.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Tuchel does really well this season, whether it’s CL, PL or just a good style of play.

But I can’t help but think that had they given Frank time, it would have been a great opportunity to change the multi manager culture, use players that come through the academy and wait a few years before big success that is sustainable.

On the other hand, as long as you have an owner who doesn’t give a fuck about paying managers after you’ve sacked them... it’s a process that works.

Roman > Middle Eastern oil money.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Messi showed up in the summer with a better contract than he’s on now.

“Wouldn’t surprise me if Messi showed up in the summer with a better contract than he’s on now.”

By the way if this happens, I want all my props.

Also Chelsea will finish top 4. : DNB1 hot take of the day...

The Messi one is weed induced imagination ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back