Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but are you surprised!?! In real time, they were talking about how the officiating botched those calls.....it is what it is.
Shit like this irks tfo me
Of course rival fans gonna say it's well deserved but wtf is the var niggaz doing if a fan can see those bs but with all their technology they can't

Shit like this irks tfo me
Of course rival fans gonna say it's well deserved but wtf is the var niggaz doing if a fan can see those bs but with all their technology they can't
VAR doesn't make sense.....they have to adopt the way they conduct replays they do in the NFL, NBA and MLB......and that offside thing irks me just as much!!!

Yeah me too.

Except I'm disgusted in United.. lose at home to the worst team in prem history. The kinda team, by h/t they should have knocked all belief out of. Yet Sheff Utd have now only scored more than 1 goal in 2 prem games.. both against United.

Shouldn't even be making a show about the var decisions. Where was the club or manager statement when var gave United a pen, at Brighton after full-time whistle blew (some thing that's never happened before).

This is a clear and obvious attempt at deflecting. Just like, all of a sudden the club is acting like racist quotes on social media are a recent phenomenon, that must be taken seriously.

Where was this discomfort and need to protect, when Pogba been getting it far worse (for years) than any other player.. not just online but from the stands.

The man felt compelled to record himself on the bed post-op, still high on morphine, trying to show the fans that he's really injured. Injury that was exacerbated 'cause the pussy'OLE felt the need to play him against f*cking Rochdale at home... f*cking Rochdale. Did the same to Rashford and supposedly he's doing to him again right now.

This is shit just a deflection ploy, a very duplicitous one at that. Like having Neil Ashton and Ole's media backers helping keep the scrutiny to a minimum isn't enough.

Shoddy state of affairs.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Shouldn't even be making a show about the var decisions. Where was the club or manager statement when var gave United a pen, at Brighton after full-time whistle blew (some thing that's never happened before).
We played trash but give unto caesar .....yadda yadda
So what if it was after the whistle blew ?‍♂️
T'was still a penalty

Don't be talking about players on Sporting like that....lol....got my jersey somewhere stashed for the summer. Good finish btw!!!
LOL, i meant it in a good way (i think). He is actually pretty good at it. The amusement comes from him transforming from a "Dribble without end product" guy to a pretty responsible deep lying play maker.

LOL, i meant it in a good way (i think). He is actually pretty good at it. The amusement comes from him transforming from a "Dribble without end product" guy to a pretty responsible deep lying play maker.
Tongue in cheek response, nothing serious. Yeah, I don't mind him on the pitch. That hit to the foot on J.Mario is concerning though.

Tongue in cheek response, nothing serious. Yeah, I don't mind him on the pitch. That hit to the foot on J.Mario is concerning though.
Joao Mario, lol, @figo is most likely having flashbacks. Dude was supposed to be the man when Inter signed him (big transfer fee too). But Spalletti did not like that mfer, lol.

I hope its only 11 games, has he been solid for u guys @JayTano ?

Joao Mario, lol, @figo is most likely having flashbacks. Dude was supposed to be the man when Inter signed him (big transfer fee too). But Spalletti did not like that mfer, lol.

I hope its only 11 games, has he been solid for u guys @JayTano ?
I like his play. He stands out because he looks like a guy I knew growing up. Serie A ain't for everybody, some times it's better that certain players return home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back