Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a question?

Really wondered what you guys thought!

Why is this always such a chore????!!!
We are talking about arguably the greatest player ever. The reply is simply asking you to explain your reasoning behind the question. Lol not everything is an attack

We are talking about arguably the greatest player ever. The reply is simply asking you to explain your reasoning behind the question. Lol not everything is an attack

His contract was leaked. Hence the question.

I’ll expand, if what is written is to be believed, Barca are on the verge of bankruptcy.

Lmao imagine I said "so the new variant of covid is dangerous or nah" .. someone questions why I think that and I play the victim

I take your point.

Considering Barca are on the verge of bankruptcy and for all Messi skills, this has not stopped them from bankruptcy, was his contract wise in terms of club business?

For the record I believe Messi has earned this money but that doesn’t mean it isn’t bad business.

I take your point.

Considering Barca are on the verge of bankruptcy and for all Messi skills, this has not stopped them from bankruptcy, was his contract wise in terms of club business?

For the record I believe Messi has earned this money but that doesn’t mean it isn’t bad business.
All the shitty contracts they've signed in the past 5 years is the real reason why they're in that position.

I take your point.

Read this article and you get a sense of Barcelona issues

Lol this is why Bartomeu or whoever did it leaked those details. Cause people will just look at the numbers and be like see, Messi is the cause of Barca's issues. It's actually sickening how they're trying to run him out the club.

Lol this is why Bartomeu or whoever did it leaked those details. Cause people will just look at the numbers and be like see, Messi is the cause of Barca's issues. It's actually sickening how they're trying to run him out the club.
Lol to add Madrid started a loan army so many of those players are good enough to be in the first team but Zidane decided they are not a good fit which is ok because they sold them.

Ok fair enough. I thought it would be a good discussion.

I can still argue Messi contract sets a precedent.
There's a debate buy then to flip it Barcelona presidency had someone who literally prints trophies and money and some how turn that into debt.

Is anyone really believing Ramos wants to come to Utd??

Lmao...this guy loves using us to squeeze extra money out of RM.

Looking forward to the Sporting-Benfica match in a half-hour......
Lol, same here. Was planning on scouting Julian Weigl. He was so so good for Tuchel at Dortmund, but injuries have stalled his career of late. Still only 25, looking for my Jorginho replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back