Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Means things will get worse.

Monday I found out I got covid but it seems like I'm at the end of it moral of the story dont get a haircut in a pandemic
Wow, that sucks. Hope it was not too bad bro.

Yea, I have been cutting my own hair for over 9 months now, lol. Maybe once I get the 2nd dose of the vaccine in about 2 weeks, I will go to the barbershop.

Means things will get worse.

Monday I found out I got covid but it seems like I'm at the end of it moral of the story dont get a haircut in a pandemic

Get well soon.. Hope you feeling better.

Been telling niggas not to hit the barbers. Since it started, I've been doing my own shape-up (it's not good) but 2months ago, I got a cut from my barber but the shop is spacious and has only 2 seats plus he had a mask one. Even then I'm not tryna risk again.

Wow, that sucks. Hope it was not too bad bro.

Yea, I have been cutting my own hair for over 9 months now, lol. Maybe once I get the 2nd dose of the vaccine in about 2 weeks, I will go to the barbershop.
Lol it's funny I paid £20 for a terrible haircut and a dose of covid lmao

But luckily my symptoms haven't been bad at all I slightly lost my taste and smell for like 2 days but they are back now and my cough has never been persistent. Everyday I wake up feeling a lot better.

Get well soon.. Hope you feeling better.

Been telling niggas not to hit the barbers. Since it started, I've been doing my own shape-up (it's not good) but 2months ago, I got a cut from my barber but the shop is spacious and has only 2 seats plus he had a mask one. Even then I'm not tryna risk again.
I had 3 haircuts the entire year I should of just kept it at 2

Lol it's funny I paid £20 for a terrible haircut and a dose of covid lmao

But luckily my symptoms haven't been bad at all I slightly lost my taste and smell for like 2 days but they are back now and my cough has never been persistent. Everyday I wake up feeling a lot better.

Now that you're feeling better, all I'm thinking is... this nigga pays a score for a haircut.

Don't come down West... I gotta drop damn near £40!!

LwAv6.gif

First hand experience of why the covid experience in this country is wack!

So the NHS been emailing texting me every day since my results saying stay home for 10 days of getting symptoms I will be able to move around with freedom from the 2nd of January.

But the app is saying stay home for 10 days of getting the test so I will be able to move around on the 7th January and if I leave my house before the 7th I can get a £500 fine.

First hand experience of why the covid experience in this country is wack!

So the NHS been emailing texting me every day since my results saying stay home for 10 days of getting symptoms I will be able to move around with freedom from the 2nd of January.

But the app is saying stay home for 10 days of getting the test so I will be able to move around on the 7th January and if I leave my house before the 7th I can get a £500 fine.

Follow the app, follow money
I used to pay 10 then my barber got gentrified out of Peckham so he moved then he passed a few months ago so now Im trying to find a new place

Those where the days... Then I thought £20 was the highest it could go.

I never knew about Peckham being gentrified til I had started dealing with some gyal that used to live there (she told me all about it), council niced her up with a plush penthouse near Waterloo station just for being a single mum.

Rahh i just got a trophy called... Addicted.

I'm about to go missing til 2021.

Edit:
Actually meant to say 2022 but for a moment I forgot what day it was.. the trophy really threw me off.

Last edited:
I've been lucky with the covid ish
If I had it I didn't know or exhibited any symptoms other than flu like and even then it was mild.
Stayed active the minute they eased off them curfews over here and been drinking bay bush tea

I'm half introvert too so I haven't given af about being outside other than playing ball and reupping on some pussy every now and again

Hope it stays that way

Major step for US football in 2020

EqmMuu-XYAI8aL4

Don't fuck with yanks but yedlin had a good game last night, me thinks

Major step for US football in 2020

EqmMuu-XYAI8aL4

dest probably on the phone with Koeman saying that he can’t go to the training camp in Qatar cause he’s afraid he’ll get kidnapped lol

even a world champion looks like a loser in a Spurs shirt,

pretty sure that that’s Og Ronaldo’s bastard child in the Juve shirt...

pulisic a yugo no matter what.

don’t know the kid in the Dort shirt...

look y’all Americans are the most obnoxious sport fans on the planet and if the Football Gods make team USA competitive the balance of the universe would be compromised...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back