Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another dead game. United haven't progressed at all under Solskjaer. Constant struggles against every team that doesn't play with a high backline.

2 years into his managrial term and Solskjaer has yet start the same lineup in back-to-back games, that's just damning.

Only a good tactician can get away with such ridiculousness, then again they'd prolly understand that cohesion is key, particularly for the midfielders and forwards. Games are still being won by individuals and not teamwork/build-up play.

Club is run by cowards who refuse to sack a coward because he protects them from constant scrutiny. I'm numb to it now.

It's mighty quiet in here these days with the United disrespect. What happened?

Another dead game. United haven't progressed at all under Solskjaer. Constant struggles against every team that doesn't play with a high backline.

2 years into his managrial term and Solskjaer has yet start the same lineup in back-to-back games, that's just damning.

Only a good tactician can get away with such ridiculousness, then again they'd prolly understand that cohesion is key, particularly for the midfielders and forwards. Games are still being won by individuals and not teamwork/build-up play.

Club is run by cowards who refuse to sack a coward because he protects them from constant scrutiny. I'm numb to it now.

Man I want to say Sheffield UTD won’t win a game this season, but spurs would be that team who loses to them, so ima leave it alone

Devaluation of the prem? I mean we all know Man U ain’t all that but they’re in 2nd and could actually win the title in their current state...

or did we stop hating cause there is no point in hating a EL team? Y’all gotta start winning a league title or make it to the CL knock out stages before we can let the hate flourish again...

Devaluation of the prem? I mean we all know Man U ain’t all that but they’re in 2nd and could actually win the title in their current state...

or did we stop hating cause there is no point in hating a EL team? Y’all gotta start winning a league title or make it to the CL knock out stages before we can let the hate flourish again...
Tranquilo

Finally got a chance to catch up on the game that was postponed. The Premier League and Manchester City never contacted Everton about postponing the game. This is the reason they are asking for full disclosure. City has a big squad so getting 14 players shouldn’t be a problem. They just didn’t want to play the game. Now we have a full week to prepare for West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back