Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw how is dan james getting a yellow for simulation when I've seen players tap suarez on the shoulders or look at costa too hard and they were rewarded with a penalty.
That was a bullshit call

Btw how is dan james getting a yellow for simulation when I've seen players tap suarez on the shoulders or look at costa too hard and they were rewarded with a penalty.
That was a bullshit call

Jack Grealish just got a penalty for less contact

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Take a look at what this fraud got away with today, smh. First the referee didn't even react to it and then when the ball went out of play it only took like 5sec for VAR to come to a conclusion... No penalty.. And this happen late in the game when the score was 1-2.... Unbelievable

20201220-230541.jpg
16085011624060.jpg

A ban on flights from the UK. A new covid strain on the rise smdh.

What's going on over there?
We have allowed the right to amass too much power in this world. We truly need a fucking revolution.

If I had kids, maybe I would care enough to lead one myself , but I am just going go play Civilization on my pc and hopefully take a nap before the Chelsea game. Maybe work on my Lampard Out banner too.

Last edited:
Take a look at what this fraud got away with today, smh. First the referee didn't even react to it and then when the ball went out of play it only took like 5sec for VAR to come to a conclusion... No penalty.. And this happen late in the game when the score was 1-2.... Unbelievable

View attachment 424535
View attachment 424536
This happens sooooo often with real Madrid. I know in Spain all the teams so VAR is controlled by Madrid fans

Just poor handling of the virus they put money before health and there's consequences to the actions.

You get what you voted for but as many of us in here has said if there was an election next week it will be the same results.
Economy already damaged because covid and they're still doing Brexit without a deal on the 31st which means it will be worse. we got a taste of what it will be like yesterday with France closing their borders and food imports etc getting stuck etc.

@Hundredeyes have u watched much of Antony? Looks like Ajax spent their Ziyech money well.

A lot actually, thought he pretty meh at first - in games vs Sparta where he scored early on in the season - but he has been improving and is one of the better players in the eredivisie, did great in the CL and I'm sure he'll do well in the EL, one of the few attacking players that Ajax has that can dribble, not sure if he is worldie material yet - could see him at Sevilla in a season or two - but I'm sure he will do well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back