Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every game you never know what team will show up.

Today we welcome back Dan James and McFred.

Who knows what to expect.

They are mad at non ados claiming their culture, they want to be seen, recognized, they what folks to know ADOS folks are a culture separate from the Caribbean and Africa.
What are they claiming? And who came up with this agenda and that name ADOS? People who wants to be called slaves irl are sus and have no respect for their ancestors.

What are they claiming? And who came up with this agenda and that name ADOS? People who wants to be called slaves irl are sus and have no respect for their ancestors.
Tariq Nasheed and these idiots who thought reparations were coming..... basically stating that u can’t get reparations if you don’t come from slavery

Reactions: GNS
First you say this:
Anybody that is Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian... is going claim that first before American even if they were born raised in USA.
So who exactly is claiming their culture then?
They are mad at non ados claiming their culture, they want to be seen, recognized, they what folks to know ADOS folks are a culture separate from the Caribbean and Africa.
?‍♂️

tenor.gif

Arrrrgh I fuckin hate this niggaz line ups man
Weh di bbc daniel james aguh do?

U know what hope
Woo sah
Hoping for a win regardless
But if we keep changing up just to still fuckin concede in the first couple minutes
I'm gonna lose shit I don't even have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back