Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADOS VS BLACK BRITS , ADOS VS AFRICANS , ADOS VS CARIBBEAN BLACKS. There’s only one constant in that picture

It's because they want to have their own culture to claim, which honestly they do, it's just that whenever white sees anybody who is black in America they will say
African American, when they might be of direct African or Caribbean heritage. Anybody that is Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian... is going claim that first before American even if they were born raised in USA.

African Americans have their own culture and traditions that are not reflected by Obama or Kamala Harris. They don't have their own flag.

This is an African American-owned site for everybody but how many posters in this soccer thread are 100% american african decendents of slaves? I'm going to say none.

ADOS have their own culture and just want to be recognized for it. (even tho Malcolm X and Luis Farrakhan both have west Indian heritage)

glad to see you posting again bro was worried about you after the Liverpool game.

Bro shit is starting to get serious now, you not used to this so I'm not sure how well you are taking things. For sure I still want Arse to go down but you don't have to mentally go down with them.

Hold your head up my G.

Jahanbakhsh has the GOAT hairline...

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17 - Page 162
Alireza Jahanbakhsh Profile, News & Stats | Premier League

It's because they want to have their own culture to claim, which honestly they do, it's just that whenever white sees anybody who is black in America they will say
African American, when they might be of direct African or Caribbean heritage. Anybody that is Jamaican, Haitian, Nigerian... is going claim that first before American even if they were born raised in USA.

African Americans have their own culture and traditions that are not reflected by Obama or Kamala Harris. They don't have their own flag.

This is an African American-owned site for everybody but how many posters in this soccer thread are 100% american african decendents of slaves? I'm going to say none.

ADOS have their own culture and just want to be recognized for it. (even tho Malcolm X and Luis Farrakhan both have west Indian heritage)
You say all this to say what?
What does any of that have to do with why they keep getting into it with other people of the diaspora?
The owner of this website claims latino as well as american black I believe ?‍♂️

I am @ the bolded

[
You say all this to say what?
What does any of that have to do with why they keep getting into it with other people of the diaspora?
The owner of this website claims latino as well as american black I believe ?‍♂️

They are mad at non ados claiming their culture, they want to be seen, recognized, they what folks to know ADOS folks are a culture separate from the Caribbean and Africa. (even tho rap music was started by a Jamaican in the Bronx)

It's like Peruvians claiming Rican culture just because they speak Spanish but it's not the same heritage customs traditions culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back