Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right, of course.

But you gotta remember that Batman was created in 1939. The current “woke society” wasn’t applicable at that time.

He started out as a pipe smoking detective fighting the police, the mob n corruption lol.

Nowadays the Bat will go toe to toe with Darkseid somewhere on another planet one week and barely making it home alive after a night in Gotham the next week lol.

Reactions: GNS
Sigurdsson is starting. Game over, we lost.
Siggie Siggie can't you see...

tenor.gif

@Big_Ev

I was watching the game at unc's house during my lil cuz b'day party so I didn't really have time to post...

City derby was dead. That city team is below par to the other city teams from previous years, they were for the taking. The other big team managers have humbled themselves and decided to curb their enthusiasm when playing at O.T.

Like I said after the Chelsea game, the onus is on the home team to push for the win. Ole has no gumption at all.

He's a shook one, waits a long while to make subs whenever the team is drawing or losing cause he's fearful of making the wrong decision and always keeps Rashford on regardless of how poor he is in a game. Took off Greenwood, who has having a better showing (albeit not a great one) displaying his more varied facets to his game.

Rashford rightly so, is a starter but in a serious title contender he's an impact sub. Mercurial, poor decision-making and dynamic, hence the reason why he's been so impactful of the bench particularly when they team is search for a goal.

Pogba seems to really be over the C19 effects, and maybe the Leipzig game has given Ole flashbacks to his first few months in charge; play Pogba further forward and not behind the CB's... good things are more likely to happen.

City have a problem, they need a pacey outlet. Since Sane got injured and since left, their attack hasn't been the same. Points & chance created totals and per game have all dropped, that's the reason why there was rumours of trying to get Adam Traore and eventually settled for Ferran Torres (a cheaper alternative) who's now the fastest attacker at the club, although he still doesn't have game-breaking speed.

Pep was shook AF. I get that if he lost to a couple counters he'd have the pundits askin' why he didn't do something about it when it was obvious, and they had 3/4 good chances if they score (Jesus should have) it looks a Jose masterclass

But lmao to so blatantly discard your beliefs against us???? Nah bro Pep needs to hold that harsh criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back