Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really gave no fcks, at all lmao

What is wrong with this photo of Maradona at the Russia 2018 World cup?

I got to check this out. Senna was a F1 racer ?

Yeah, he was a Brazilian F1 driver - one of the best that ever did it. The film does what a good documentary should do and properly portrays the subject in a way that those who don't have that much of an interest or knowledge in the subject can fully understand and enjoy it.

Yeah Im not an F1 fan but the doc bought a tear to my eye...

Such a brilliant film.

I was born during Mexico 1986 to a professional soccer player .... every thing in m life was based around that

Bout to bust out the Maradona jerseys

Damn I’m old! I clearly remember the English tears after the “hand of god”. My mother was on some fuck England shit at the time and I clearly remember her laughing and calling me to come watch on the black and white tv (we was poor). I was a kid, but old enough to create a memory.

He actually coined that phrase himself “the hand of god”...lmao

Damn I’m old! I clearly remember the English tears after the “hand of god”. My mother was on some fuck England shit at the time and I clearly remember her laughing and calling me to come watch on the black and white tv (we was poor). I was a kid, but old enough to create a memory.

He actually coined that phrase himself “the hand of god”...lmao

That’s what’s it’s about at the end of the day! Memory lives on forever in our lifetime. The youngsters currently have their Ronaldo & Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back